Register
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thầy Khoa, người ta đồn ở đây Cả Cần gốc Sa Đéc.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Việt nam, sờ cam rực rỡ...

Scams in Vietnam

thì ra là sờ hầu bao. Viết cam viết bưởi làm tưởng tượng như tưởng voi.

Scam in England:

Thủ tướng Anh cầm nhầm phôn của nhà báo.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/09/tories-accused-lying-distract-photo-boy-hospital-floor

In an ITV interview during a campaign visit, the prime minister was challenged about the image of Jack Williment-Barr sleeping under coats on a hospital floor in Leeds as he waited for a bed, despite having suspected pneumonia.

Asked if he had seen the photographs, Johnson said he had not. The ITV reporter, Joe Pike, then showed the prime minister the photograph on his phone, describing what it portrayed.

Pike pressed the point: “I’m talking about this boy, prime minister. How do you feel, looking at that photo?”

Johnson replied: “Of course. And let me tell you … I haven’t had a chance to look at it.” Pike asked: “Why don’t you look at it now, prime minister?” Johnson, still not looking at the photo, replied: “I’ll study it later.”

Pressed again, he said: “If you don’t mind, I’ll give you an interview now. What we are doing is we are taking this country forward, and we are investing in the NHS.” Johnson then appeared, out of camera shot, to take the phone out of Pike’s hand and put it in his coat pocket.

The reporter challenged him: “You’ve refused to look at the photo, you’ve taken my phone and put it in your pocket, prime minister. His mother says the NHS is in crisis. What’s your response to that?”

At this point, Johnson removed the phone and looked at the picture for the first time: “It’s a terrible, terrible photo, and I apologise, obviously, to the family and all of those who have terrible experiences in the NHS. But what we are doing is supporting the NHS and, on the whole, I think patients in the NHS have a much, much better experience than this poor kid has had.”

Johnson ended by handing back the phone: “I’m sorry to have taken your phone. There you go.”

Venice: khoe chim rực rỡ

Ostrich-like birds' Venice day out earns fines for owners
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nes-for-owners

The rheas, which are native to South America, arrived in the city by train on Thursday with their Slovenian owners from nearby San Donà del Piave, where a circus is in town.

Đức đã văn minh đến mức chịu bỏ hết nhà đèn nguyên tử thì cũng bắt đầu bỏ hết sở nhốt thú là vừa. If you love animals, set them free (Sting). Chim với thú cũng giống như tư tưởng không nên bị tù túng. Chim càng bự thì càng cần tự do thoải mái tung tăng ngoài phố như bên Venice.

Giỡn không hà. Đi Úc 6 lần chớ thầy Ốc đi Đức mấy lần. Có biết FKK chưa? Antenne ngắn dài đủ kiểu.

10 things that didn’t fall with the Wall

À, FKK = Free Knockers and Knobs.

Thảo nào Trâm đòi Đức tăng thêm ngân sách phòng thủ vì quá hở hang, các vùng đồi núi và hang động không được phòng thủ kỹ càng.

Banned
    Jesus Christ!... .. Thiệt tình!
    ...... Roflmao.

Tui đọc posts của hai ông thần này, mà tui cười muốn té ghế luôn Trời ạh. Đúng là “Ốckipedia” (Ur impressive!). Hai thần nói ngắn ngắn (tỉnh bơ) nhưng ai mà hiểu chắc cũng té ghế ầm ầm như tui...
    Last edited by XXG; 01-05-2020 at 06:57 AM. Reason: “Cẳng Cao” hắn nhắc chính tả: “tỉnh bơ” not “tĩnh bơ” LOL