Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Hiểu câu này là tốt nè. Tuy là chị TK viết tiếng Việt theo kiểu dịch từ Anh ngữ.

Câu trên được viết theo kiểu văn đối thoại, Bầu đừng có chẻ sợi tóc làm tư nha!

Con ngựa dễ thương quá, đâu ngờ Bầu vẽ tài vậy, có vài nét chứ mấy. Bầu vẽ thêm đi!

tk xin cảm ơn Bầu đã ghé quán TH và cho lời chúc sức khỏe và may mắn là những thứ mà k rất cần sang năm 2014.

Last edited by thuykhanh; 01-02-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: viết sai năm, mới sửa lại

Quote Originally Posted by thuykhanh View Post

Câu trên được viết theo kiểu văn đối thoại, Bầu đừng có chẻ sợi tóc làm tư nha!
    ...thì ra là vậy. Các con tôi hồi trước nó có biết viết Việt văn là cái chi đâu. Tụi nó chỉ nói với tôi vài câu tiếng Việt cũng đặt câu trong đầu bằng tiếng Đức rồi dịch sang tiếng Việt cho nên cấu trúc câu là văn dịch, nghe buồn cười lắm.

Để trả lời câu nói của chị theo kiểu đối thoại mà chị vừa nói, còn tôi thì cho là dịch ra từ câu ngoại ngữ ấy, tôi ghi lại chị xem chơi:

- Câu trên được viết theo kiểu văn đối thoại, Bầu đừng có chẻ sợi tóc làm tư nha!
    - Ồ, điều này sẽ không xảy ra đến với tôi. Tôi sẽ không thể như thế và rất lấy làm tiếc. Xin chào buổi sáng!
    )
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

- Ồ, điều này sẽ không xảy ra đến với tôi. Tôi sẽ không thể như thế và rất lấy làm tiếc. Xin chào buổi sáng!)

Bị đau đầu cả tuần nay mà không nói ra đó nha, trêu nữa là bắt đền, ráng chịu!
    Đó, tui dùng văn nói nữa đó! ( j/k)

k sorry! đau đầu quá rồi trở nên cộc cằn! Cảm ơn Bầu đã nhường và nhắc nhở.

Bây giờ k mời "cô" ngựa bên Quán TH về đây, để thấy dù có buồn và trầm tư nhưng vẫn giữ được bản chất dịu dàng. Thương "cô" ngựa quá!

Xin chúc Bầu và gia đình năm mới có nhiều sức khỏe, hạnh phúc, và nhiều điều đẹp ý ( chữ này mới học được từ Phương Vy).
    Riêng Bầu, hát và nấu ăn nhiều hơn, bao dung hơn, nhân hậu hơn và vẽ nữa.

Quote Originally Posted by thuykhanh View Post
    Riêng Bầu, hát và nấu ăn nhiều hơn, bao dung hơn, nhân hậu hơn và vẽ nữa.
    Vậy phải chúc riêng chị là năm mới sức khỏe nhiều hơn, thật thà hơn và hát hay hơn nữa.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

........ năm mới sức khỏe nhiều hơn, thật thà hơn và hát hay hơn nữa.

Biết thương cảm hơn

Biết theo lẽ phải hơn

Biết từ bỏ hơn

Dịu dàng hơn

Nhân hậu hơn

Có trách nhiệm hơn

Có đạo đức hơn

more compassionate,

more sensible,

more detached,

more loving,

more humanitarian,

more responsible,

more ethical

Dạ cảm ơn Bầu nhưng Đức Đạt Lai Lạt Ma không có nói vậy

Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    chị PV,
    đồng liêu là cùng làm quan với nhau chứ?
    Cảm ơn anh Triển. Hôm nay PV vào lãnh trứng ngỗng hay là điểm F. Mấy năm nay vốn tiếng Việt của PV đã bị rỉ.

Chào chị Thụy Khanh và quý khách.

tk xin chúc quý khách:

THÔNG ĐIỆP ĐẦU NĂM
    CỦA ĐỨC ĐẠT LAI LẠT MA

Dalai lama 2014

DHARAMSHALA: His Holiness the Dalai Lama extended New Year greetings to foreigners attending his teachings at Sera Jey Monastery in Bylakuppe, Karnataka, India, on 1 January 2014.

“I would like to express my greetings and Happy New Year.
    Actually, whether the coming year becomes happy year or miserable year, depends on us.
    On the first day of the New Year, we should be more determined to be more sincere and
    compassionate human being. And try to create inner peace first within us and then share with other people to build a happy year,” His Holiness the Dalai Lama said in the message.

(Watch video)
    http://www.dalailama.com/webcasts/po...-years-message

Dharamsala: Đức Đạt Lai Lạt Ma chuyển lời chúc mừng năm mới đến những người nước ngoài tham gia buổi thuyết giảng của ngài tại Tu viện Sera Jey ở Bylakuppe, thuộc Karnataka, Ấn Độ, ngày 1 tháng Giêng năm 2014.

"Tôi xin gửi lời chào mừng của tôi và Chúc Mừng Năm Mới.
    Trên thực tế, cho dù năm tới sẽ trở thành năm hạnh phúc hay năm đau khổ, tùy thuộc vào chúng ta.

Vào ngày đu tiên ca năm mi, chúng ta nên quyết tâm hơn đ trthành mt con người chân thành hơn và t bi hơn. Và hãy c gng to ra s an lạc ni tâm trước hết cho chúng ta và sau đó chia s vi nhng người khác đ xây dng mt năm hnh phúc,"
    Đc Đt Lai Lt Ma nói trong thông điệp.

(Bachhac)

A Conversation with His Holiness

Oprah: Is Buddhism a path to happiness?

Dalai Lama: Certainly - though some people get the impression that Buddhism talks too much about suffering. In order to become prosperous, a person must initially work very hard, so he or she has to sacrifice a lot of leisure time. Similarly, the Buddhist is willing to sacrifice immediate comfort so that he or she can achieve lasting happiness. And in order to develop the willpower it takes to sacrifice, you must first realize that spending all your time and energy pursuing material comforts means you will eventually suffer. It's all about positive and negative consequences. It's very important to be aware that there are long-term consequences for every action.

Oprah: Though you believe that Buddhism is a path to happiness, you've encouraged others to remain in their own faiths. True?
    Dalai Lama: That's right. I always emphasize that it is much safer and better to keep one's own religious faith. The other major religions are thousands of years old and have long traditions.

Oprah: Do you believe that someone can be a Christian and still practice Buddhism?
    Dalai Lama: Yes, I think so. There are techniques of Buddhism, such as meditation, that anyone can adopt. And, of course, there are Christian monks and nuns who already use Buddhist methods in order to develop their devotion, compassion, and ability to forgive.

Oprah: Can we talk now about what it's like to be you? When you were first discovered as the Dalai Lama, did you feel that there was something special about you?
    Dalai Lama: No.

Oprah: There wasn't a part of you that had always known you were different?
    Dalai Lama: Sometimes, I do feel that, yes, I may feel some effect from previous lives. In the early mornings, when I am still half asleep and half awake, my mind is very clear. And when I am in this special twilight state, I have had glimpses of memory from past lives in which I identify with those from, in some cases, one or two centuries ago. I once had a feeling that I might have been in Egypt 600 years ago.

Oprah: Do you feel you're different from most humans?
    Dalai Lama: No, no, no.

Oprah: So like every other human, are you your own master?
    Dalai Lama: Yes.

Oprah: But you are the master of no one else.
    Dalai Lama: That's true, too.

Oprah: Growing up, did you miss having a regular childhood?
    Dalai Lama: Fortunately, I had playmates, though most of them were grown-ups.

Oprah: Have you ever wanted a family or children?
    Dalai Lama: No. Well, when I was around 15 or 16, I had some interest. That was biological. But then some of my older playmates who were monks later became laypeople, and they told me about some of the complications of leading a family life. Of course, there can be great pleasure in having a family, but there are a lot of problems, too.

Oprah: I've read that you spend many hours a day in meditation. What value does meditation have for even non-Buddhists?
    Dalai Lama: Meditation is valuable for all of humanity because it involves looking inward. People don't have to be religious to look inside themselves more carefully. It is constructive and worthwhile to analyze our emotions, including compassion and our sense of caring, so that we can become more calm and happy. Hatred, jealousy, and fear hinder peace of mind. When you're angry or unforgiving, for example, your mental suffering is constant. It is better to forgive than to spoil your peace of mind with ill feelings.

Oprah: You seem to have a lot of joy. What makes you happy?
    Dalai Lama: I don't take myself too seriously! That makes me happy.

Oprah: What is a perfect day for you?
    Dalai Lama: There's never a perfect day. There is no perfection in the world.

Oprah: So what would make a good day- a day when you really have fun and laugh a lot?
    Dalai Lama: I really like gardening and playing with mechanical things. And when I have leisure time, I spend some of it reading and studying-mainly Tibetan Buddhist texts, as well as readings on my favourite subjects like compassion and altruism. On those days when I can spend a few hours getting some understanding, I feel fulfilled. I feel as if I have made good use of my time.

Oprah: Do you work so hard and travel so much because you want to bring attention to what is happening to the Tibetan people?
    Dalai Lama: Not necessarily. Just this morning I read a newspaper that said something like "The Dalai Lama visited six cities in order to explain the Chinese oppression of Tibet." That's wrong. I have never been any place where I was not first invited. And upon invitation, if I feel that there is potential for making some contribution to humanity, I will comply in spite of being tired.

Oprah: Will you be unhappy if Tibet has not gained its independence before your death?
    Dalai Lama: If I were to die today, I would have some concern for Tibet. But I know that I have personally done as much as I can to use my existence for others. So I have no regret.

Oprah: None?
    Dalai Lama: That's right.

Oprah: Have you ever had to forgive yourself for anything?
    Dalai Lama: I've had to forgive myself for small incidents, like accidentally killing an insect. My attitude toward mosquitoes and bedbugs is not very favourable or peaceful!

Oprah: Have you ever had to forgive yourself for any big mistakes?
    Dalai Lama: I make small mistakes every day. But major mistakes? It doesn't seem so. I've examined my service to the Tibetan people and to humanity, and I've done as much as I can in my life.

Oprah: One last question: Every month I do a column in the magazine called "What I Know for Sure." What do you know for sure?
    Dalai Lama: Altruism is the best source of happiness. There is no doubt about that.

tk sẽ tập dịch bài trên ra tiếng Việt, từng đoạn một, để học thêm hoặc nhớ lại tiếng Việt cũng như trau dồi đạo đức cho bản thân. Anh, chị, em nào thấy có điều gì sơ xuất, sửa giùm, tk xin cảm ơn.

Đàm Thoại Với Đức Thánh Thiện

Oprah: Is Buddhism a path to happiness?

Dalai Lama: Certainly - though some people get the impression that Buddhism talks too much about suffering.
    In order to become prosperous, a person must initially work very hard, so he or she has to sacrifice a lot of leisure time.
    Similarly, the Buddhist is willing to sacrifice immediate comfort so that he or she can achieve lasting happiness. And in order to develop the willpower it takes to sacrifice, you must first realize that spending all your time and energy pursuing material comforts means you will eventually suffer. It's all about positive and negative consequences. It's very important to be aware that there are long-term consequences for every action.

Oprah: Có phải Đạo Phật là đường đi đến hạnh phúc?

Đức Đạt Lai Lạt Ma: Chắc chắn vậy, dù một số người mang cảm tưởng là Phật giáo nói quá nhiều về đau khổ.
    Để được sung túc, người ta phải làm việc khó nhọc từ lúc đầu nên hy sinh những lúc rảnh rỗi, thư thái.
    Tương tự, những người theo đạo Phật sẵn lòng hy sinh những tiện nghi hay thoải mái nhất thời để đạt được hạnh phúc dài lâu.

Và để phát triển ý chí cần thiết cho sự hy sinh, đầu tiên bạn phải nhận ra rằng dồn cả thời gian và năng lực cho việc theo đuổi các tiện nghi vật chất tất nhiên sẽ đưa đến khổ đau.
    Tất cả chỉ là những hệ quả tích cực và tiêu cực.
    Điều thật quan trọng là mình cảnh giác được rằng có những hệ lụy lâu dài cho từng hành động.

Oprah: Though you believe that Buddhism is a path to happiness, you've encouraged others to remain in their own faiths. True?
    Dalai Lama: That's right. I always emphasize that it is much safer and better to keep one's own religious faith. The other major religions are thousands of years old and have long traditions.

Oprah: Do you believe that someone can be a Christian and still practice Buddhism?
    Dalai Lama: Yes, I think so. There are techniques of Buddhism, such as meditation, that anyone can adopt. And, of course, there are Christian monks and nuns who already use Buddhist methods in order to develop their devotion, compassion, and ability to forgive.

Oprah: Mặc dù tin tưởng đạo Phật là đường đến hạnh phúc, ông vẫn khuyến khích những người khác duy trì tín ngưỡng riêng của họ. Có phải không ạ?

Dalai Lama: Đúng vậy. Tôi luôn luôn nhấn mạnh rằng thật là an toàn và tốt đẹp hơn khi người ta tiếp tục gìn giữ tín ngưỡng riêng của mình. Những tôn giáo chính đã hiện hữu hằng ngàn năm và có truyền thống lâu dài.

Oprah: Dạ, ông có tin rằng người ta có thể là một tín đồ Thiên Chúa giáo mà vẫn luyện tập Phật pháp không ạ?

Dalai Lama: Vâng, tôi nghĩ thế. Có những cách tu tập của Đạo Phật như thiền quán, mà bất cứ ai cũng có thể tiếp nhận. Và, lẽ dĩ nhiên, có những giáo sỹ và nữ tu Thiên Chúa giáo đã dùng những phương pháp của Phật giáo với mục đích phát triển tính tận tụy hiến dâng, lòng thương người, và khả năng tha thứ của họ.
    Last edited by thuykhanh; 02-08-2014 at 06:43 PM.