Register
Page 298 of 340 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3399

Thread: Trâm

Biệt Thự
    Sáng Kiến Giải Quyết Vấn Đề Di Trú và Đồng Thời Tiết Kiệm $20 Tỷ?

Trong những tháng qua ông Chùm vẫn cố che mắt dân Mỹ bằng cách tuyên truyền là càng thử nghiệm thì càng có thêm ra số người bị nhiễm COVID-19, trong khi sự thật là thủ nghiệm chỉ cho biết được số người đã bị nhiễm rồi. Ngài bảo: “Khi thử nghiệm là ta có một người bị nhiễm. Khi thử nghiệm là ta tìm ra chuyện lôi thôi sức khỏe của người ta. Nếu ta hoàn toàn không thử nghiệm gì cả thì số người bị nhiễm sẽ rất ít.”

Rồi ngài lại nhào đầu phóng theo lao tiếp rằng: “Nếu ta không thử nghiệm gì cả thì sẽ không có ai bị nhiễm hết”

Nghe vậy, ký giả kỳ cựu Dan Rather bèn xoa cằm tự hỏi là liệu có thể cho… cho… “lan tỏa” kiểu suy nghĩ của ông Chùm sang các lãnh vực khác của chính sách công hay chăng và rồi ông Rather … “vỡ òa” ra một sáng kiến khác đại khái như sau:

“Ngài tổng thống thử nghiên cứu xem ý kiến này thế nào. Xem ra ta có thể giải quyết được nạn di dân lậu
    nan giải bấy lâu nay dựa theo cách lý luận của tổng thống về chuyện thử nghiệm Covid-19. Hay…là ta đừng đếm số di dân lậu nữa thì con số di dân lậu vào Huê Kỳ sẽ là số… 0! Chẳng những dẹp hẳn được nạn di dân lậu mà còn tiết kiệm được cả 20 tỷ hoặc hơn nữa để khỏi phải xây tường tre làm gì.”

Muốn biết chính xác lời đề nghị này như thế nào, xin xem ở đây.

Quote Originally Posted by 008 View Post

Thank you Trâm for this piece of gem: lowlife dummy. Tạm dịch sang tiếng Việt: giòi bọ.

Biệt Thự

#TrumpIsALaughingStock. The whole world is laughing at Trump!

Biệt Thự
    Meet the rogues and the thugs!

Quote Originally Posted by 008 View Post

#TrumpIsALaughingStock. The whole world is laughing at Trump!
    Q&A with AQ:

Donald Trump v Fox News Sunday: extraordinary moments from a wild interview
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lace-interview

Trump said: “I’m not losing, because those are fake polls.”

The president said last week that he “aced” an unspecified test. It is assumed he is referring to a cognitive assessment from 2018. Wallace, 72, said he had also taken the test, after seeing the president had. “It’s not the hardest test,” he said. “They have a picture and it says ‘What’s that’ and it’s an elephant.”

Trump also made the astounding claim that in two weeks’ time, he will sign a new healthcare plan.
    Wallace pointed out that in three years, Trump has not unveiled his promised replacement.

Trump responded: “We’re signing a healthcare plan within two weeks, a full and complete healthcare plan that the supreme court decision on DACA [an immigration decision which went against the administration] gave me the right to do.

“So we’re going to solve – we’re going to sign an immigration plan, a healthcare plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I’m doing in the next four weeks.”
    Vậy mà vẫn có người (không phải giòi bọ) tin Trâm.

Close, but no cigar.

We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can’t socially distance. There is nobody more Patriotic than me, your favorite President!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...99379746811915
    Mask America Great Again!

Biệt Thự

Look behind me... how sunny, rosy and rainbowy!

Old dog. New trick. Finally.

Trump admits pandemic will 'get worse' at first Covid-19 briefing in months

President urges people to wear face masks as he relaunches press conferences amid flagging poll numbers
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...covid-19-masks

After months of refusing to wear a mask in public, Trump finally did so on 11 July and has since claimed it is patriotic.

We’re asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a mask,” he said. “Get a mask, whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact. They’ll have an effect, and we need everything we can get.”

Producing a mask from his suit pocket, he added: “I carry the mask ... I have the mask right here. I carry it and I will use it gladly.”

The belated appeal was insufficient to placate the president’s critics, however. Heather McGhee, the co-chair of the civil rights group Color of Change, told the MSNBC network: “This is three months too late and 30 or 40,000 lives lost too late.”

Now, heel.

Khổ nhục kế hồi chánh?
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

What the hell man?

Trump willing to work with China on COVID-19 vaccine for US

US President Donald Trump expressed a willingness on Tuesday to work with China or other countries to bring a successful coronavirus vaccine to the United States, despite rising tensions between Beijing and Washington.

"We're willing to work with anybody that is going to get us a good result," Trump said, when asked if the administration would collaborate with China on a vaccine for Americans, whether China is first to develop one or not. ​

The remarks came a day after researchers said a vaccine against the coronavirus developed by China's CanSino Biologics Inc (6185.HK) and China's military research unit appeared to be safe and induced immune responses in most subjects in a closely-watched mid-stage study.

The CanSino candidate is one of a handful of vaccines that have shown some promise in early human testing. Others gearing up for such trials include vaccines from US-based Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) and Germany's BioNTech SE (22UAy.F), in partnership with American drugmaker Pfizer Inc (PFE.N).

Data from a combined early/midstage trial of a vaccine candidate being developed by researchers at the University of Oxford and British-Swedish company AstraZeneca (AZN.L) was also released on Monday.

Trump has long blamed China for mishandling the deadly coronavirus pandemic, which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan and charged across the United States, killing more than 140,000 Americans and raising the stakes for a quick and viable vaccine.

"I think we're going to have some very good results. We're already in testing. Nobody thought that would be possible," he said. "I think you're going to see something over the next fairly short period of time - maybe very short period of time - having to do with therapeutics and vaccines that are very good," he said.

/*src.: https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...ne-for-us.html

http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin