Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nghèo không tiền đóng bảo hiểm thời Trâm đau bệnh thay vì vái tứ phương thì niệm thần chú. Obama đạo Tin Lành phải không? Có tin thì có lành.
    Last edited by Triển; 01-09-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Biệt Thự
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Dân Mỹ nên học bài chú này để khi không còn Obamacare thì có thể lấy ra xài.

ObamaCare ? What the heck is that?

On Welfare care ?

white 40%
    black 25%
    hispanic 10% (?)
    asian 2.1 %

the rest is idiotic people who go dog-eat-dog everyday
    just for survival except for a few percents on the top.
    Last edited by Hanhgia; 01-09-2017 at 05:26 PM.

Tôi từng được nghe:

“I know what is right. My problem is I don’t feel like doing it.
    I know what is wrong. My problem is I can’t stop myself doing it” (I heard from youtube)

“Tôi biết những gì là đúng. Khó khăn của tôi là tôi không có cảm hứng để làm điều đó.
    Tôi biết những gì là sai. Khó khăn của tôi là tôi không tự kiềm chế mình tránh làm điều đó.”

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********

I’m so sick and tired of the lack of attention to the most important underlying cause of most diseases - poor food choices.

And it really makes me mad that people are still being told by their doctors that what they eat has no impact on their health – either for the good or the bad.

Perhaps,like many people, you’ve been suffering from hormonal imbalances, fatigue, brain fog or maybe even more serious symptoms.

Your doctor has been trained to ask about symptoms, make a diagnosis and suggest one of a handful of treatments considered standard of care for the diagnosis.

Little if any attention is paid to the foods, exposures and activities that may have lead to your condition.

The treatments are usually pharmaceuticals that have potentially serious side-effects and fail to address the root cause.

Modern medicine has lost sight of the words of Hippocrates, “Let thy food be thy medicine, thy medicine thy food.”

I’m doing a training on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, on the power of food as medicine.

The plan is to give you some actionable steps you can start right away to get back to the ancient wisdom of Hippocrates, and other traditions who revere nature as the “cure” for all disease.

In the words of an ancient Ayurvedic proverb, “When the diet is correct, medicine is of no need. When the diet is wrong, medicine is of no use.“

In our 75 minutes together, you’ll learn
    • How nutritional imbalances are at the root of most, if not all, of our modern day diseases
    • The top 5 foods that have the power to heal and deeply nourish, and how to incorporate them into your life
    • The link between your food and your hormones, and how to maintain balance using common, every day foods
    • How to take charge of your health and the health of your family members using the power of food to heal

Our medical system needs to change. And the more you understand about how your body works, and what you can do to heal, the happier and healthier you will be.

And that’s’ good for EVERYONE!

Join me on Wednesday, March 8, 2017 for the Power of Food as Medicine.

With Love and appreciation

Love, Health, and Joy,

Dr. Ritamarie

Last edited by Lơ Đãng; 03-07-2017 at 05:39 AM.

'Những trái tim lành mạnh nhất' trên thế giới đã được tìm thấy
    'Healthiest hearts' in the world found

"The Tsimane get 72% of their energy from carbohydrates.
    "Người Tsimane dùng 72% năng lượng của họ từ thức ăn tinh bột "(unprocessed)

"The fact that they have the best indicators of cardiovascular health ever reported
    is the exact opposite to many recent suggestions that carbohydrates are unhealthy."

"Thực tế mà họ có các chỉ số tốt nhất về sức khoẻ tim mạch mói được báo cáo
    là ngược lại với nhiều gợi ý gần đây rằng tinh bột có hại sưc khỏe."

(source: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39292389 )

Science Verifies That Humans’ Ancestors Were Frugivores

Khoa học xác nhận rằng tổ tiên của con người là những động vật ăn rau quả và các loại đậu

"The essence of Walker’s research is that even though humans have adopted omnivorous and carnivorous eating practices, our anatomy and physiology have not changed. We remain biologically a species of fruit eaters. The system has been adapted to a diet of fruits and vegetables for more than 60 million years of development. A few thousand years of aberrant eating will not change our dietary requirements for optimum health."

"Trọng tâm sự nghiên cứu của ông Walker là ngay cả khi con người đã chuyễn hóa việc ăn uống bằng ăn thịt và ăn rau, cơ cấu và sinh lý của chúng ta vẫn chưa thay đổi. Chúng ta vẫn duy trì tính sinh học của một loài ăn quả. Hệ thống này đã được áp dụng cho chế độ ăn trái cây và rau cải trên 60 triệu năm phát triển. Một vài nghìn năm ăn uống sai biệt sẽ không thay đổi những nhu cầu ăn uống để có được sức khỏe tối ưu của chúng ta."

(Source:http://werone.co/eng/humans_are_frugivores )

FYI: How to stop the sixth mass extinction

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/world/...elp/index.html

(CNN) - The Earth is on the verge of a mass extinction event.

To understand how big of a deal that is you don't have to look much further than the definition of "mass extinction."
    It means that three-quarters of all species vanish -- forever.
    In all of history, that's happened only five times.
    The sixth extinction would be the first caused by humans.

Trái đất đang trên bờ vực của biến cố tuyệt chủng rộng lớn.

Để hiểu được mức độ lớn lao của sự kiện như thế nào, bạn không cần nhìn xa hơn cái định nghĩa "sự tuyệt chủng rộng lớn".
    Điều đó có nghĩa là ba phần tư của tất cả các loài sinh vật biến mất - mãi mãi.
    Trong toàn bộ lịch sử, điều đó chỉ xảy ra năm lần.
    Sự tuyệt chủng thứ sáu sẽ là đầu tiên gây ra bởi con người.
    Last edited by Lơ Đãng; 04-09-2017 at 05:39 PM.