Register
Page 83 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Mỹ

Không lẽ anh là người hiểu biết sâu (nghĩa đen - fracking) nhìn xa trông rộng (tận bên Đức nhìn, trông qua bên Mỹ) mà đưa ra một nhận định thiếu nền móng?
    Ví dụ: trong 10 vấn đề nêu lên về tệ nạn (tội phạm) xã hội, chỉ 1 vấn đề dựa trên lý do dị biệt chủng tộc của bọn cực đoan kỳ thị … Thì đó là 10%, là số ít, và không ai bảo những vấn đề tội phạm được nêu ra “thường là chiêu bài” của bọn kỳ thị. Ngoại trừ, 5 hay 6 vấn đề (trong số 10 vấn đề) mà bọn cực đoan kỳ thị đổ lỗi cho những di dân mới hay thiểu số ở lậu (bất hợp pháp).
    Khi sự việc luôn (hay) xảy ra và chiếm đa số, thì câu gán ghép ‘thường là chiêu bài’ mới hợp lý lẽ.
    Vu khống, đổ diệt vào mồm kẻ khác những hằn học vô lý của mình là không đẹp, không công bằng, cũng như không thể hiện được cái kiến thức của mình. Đừng luôn ở trên nhìn xuống, mà đôi lúc phải nhìn ngang hoặc từ dưới thấp nhìn lên.
    Vấn đề nữa: Ở trong ĐT, hãy xem những ai hay chôm hàng mang về nhiều nhất? Nên nếu người này chôm hàng bênh Dân Chủ, kẻ khác chôm hàng bênh Cộng Hòa thì cũng là công bằng thôi. Còn như tức tối mà phán ra… ‘mấy thứ anh/chị mang về toàn đồ bá láp…’ thì đó là loại ngôn ngữ của nết đố kỵ. Hàng của Huffpost (cực tả và bà bóng) luôn vạch lá tìm sâu để bôi nhọ Trump; hàng của Epoch Times là cực hữu toàn phơi ra những gì có lợi và đánh bóng Trump. Chấp nhận được sự có mặt của BBC, NYT, WP, CNN, Huffpost, Yahoo, MSNBC ..v..v.. thì cũng phải chấp nhận được sự hiện hữu của FOX, Epoch Times ..v..v.. Tự do, đa chiều là chỗ đó!
    Hy vọng, bất kỳ kết quả nào sau bầu cử, mọi người sẽ có lại một phố rùm với không khí vui chơi, nhẹ nhàng như xưa cũ …..
    Giờ ta láo khoét hơn thằng cuội
    Cắc ké mà ưa dọa nhát người!

Quote Originally Posted by Mang Mộc View Post
    Lãng nhách! Toàn mang suy nghĩ cá nhân áp đặt lên sự việc. Anh có là thánh! Ở bên kia không biết cái quái gì! Toàn phởn!
    Ừ, thì cứ nghĩ vậy đi. Chấm dứt được chưa?
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Ừ, thì cứ nghĩ vậy đi. Chấm dứt được chưa?
    Dạ được. Cảm ơn!

Bob Woodward on the 2020 Election “How Can You Not Be Worried?”

Famed Journalist Bob Woodward brought down U.S. President Richard Nixon with his reporting on the Watergate scandal. Now he talks to DER SPIEGEL about Donald Trump’s "catastrophic" handling of the coronavirus, the outcome of the coming election and his new book, “Rage.”

Interview Conducted By Roland Nelles

Foto: Stephen Voss / DER SPIEGEL

Washington seems dead amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of the offices around the White House have been closed, and the few restaurants in the United States capital that have stayed open are usually empty.

Bob Woodward, 77, is also working from home. For decades, he has been among the most important chroniclers of political affairs in the capital. In the early 1970s, he uncovered the Watergate scandal together with his colleague Carl Bernstein at the Washington Post, leading to the 1974 resignation of President Richard Nixon. He later wrote books about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and George W. Bush and Barack Obama. Woodward has been awarded two Pulitzer Prizes.

For his new book, "Rage,” which was just published in German, he interviewed top government figures over a span of 10 months, including President Trump.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, DER SPIEGEL spoke to Woodward via telephone.

DER SPIEGEL: Mr. Woodward, in your book, you conclude that Trump is the wrong man for the job of the presidency. Why?

Woodward: I concluded that the evidence is overwhelming that he failed catastrophically in managing the virus. In a top-secret meeting with his National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien and others on Jan. 28, it was laid out to him in the clearest terms that a pandemic was coming, that it was going to be like the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic that killed 675,000 people in this country. Fifty million people died in that pandemic a century ago. And Trump, instead of telling the public about it, covered it up.
    Woodward: I think, doing all this reporting on him and spending nine hours talking with him just this year, he doesn't understand his responsibility as president to protect the people, and he doesn't understand his responsibility to tell the truth. And he does not understand his moral responsibility to carry out the duties of the presidency. I know some Republican senators who agree that Trump is the wrong man for the job but will not say so publicly and are silent. Based on the evidence I had, I was not going to join the ranks of the silent.

DER SPIEGEL:
    As of now, more than 8 million people have been infected with the virus in the U.S. So far, 217,000 Americans have died.

Woodward:
    The president could have leveled with the public -- particularly at his State of the Union Address on Feb. 4 when talking to Congress -- and laid out what's going on, what's happening. He only spent, what, 15 seconds on the virus? He said we are doing everything we can. And 40 million people are watching this. He could have said, "I've been warned, and we have a major public health crisis coming." And he did nothing of the kind.

DER SPIEGEL:
    Do you have an explanation for his behavior?
    Woodward: I think, doing all this reporting on him and spending nine hours talking with him just this year, he doesn't understand his responsibility as president to protect the people, and he doesn't understand his responsibility to tell the truth. And he does not understand his moral responsibility to carry out the duties of the presidency. I know some Republican senators who agree that Trump is the wrong man for the job but will not say so publicly and are silent. Based on the evidence I had, I was not going to join the ranks of the silent.

DER SPIEGEL: Trump was willing to talk to you for your book, seemingly to explain his view of things. You conducted 18 interviews with him. Sometimes he called you during the night.

Woodward: It was after 10 in the evening.

DER SPIEGEL: You always had a voice recorder with you so that you could record him if he called you unexpectedly.

Woodward: I had to do that. Only once did I not have the machine with me and I couldn't record him. So, I took notes.

DER SPIEGEL: How did the meetings with Trump in the Oval Office go?

Woodward: The first interview was on Dec. 5, 2019, so that's last year. And I went in and took my little tape recorder, my Olympus tape recorder. I turned it on, put it down on the Resolute desk and said to him, "This is all on the record for a book that will come out in September and October," and I repeatedly told him I was recording it. He knew that, acknowledged. I went into the office, and he had pictures of Kim Jong Un there. He had propped in the binder copies of the letters he had exchanged with Kim, and then in the center of the desk, he had these formal appointment orders for judgeships, which are very important to him. And it was kind of like these are the props he has.

DER SPIEGEL: Trump wanted to make an impression on you?

Woodward: He showed me the pictures of Kim Jong Un, which he said were unique. But they were all familiar. The same pictures were everywhere on the internet.

DER SPIEGEL
    : You write about these letters that Kim Jong Un sent to him that were full of flattery, in which Kim Jong Un called him "Excellency" and once wrote that his relationship with Trump was like a fantasy film. What were you thinking when you read through these letters?

Woodward: Well, I thought this is Trump doing it his way. He told me that all he gave Kim Jong Un was "a fucking meeting.” It was risky. But Trump argues that we have not had a war, and he thought there might be a war at one point. I am not so sure of that. This is something Trump maybe did right. Maybe he did it wrong. We don't know. Having served in the U.S. Navy during Vietnam, painfully aware of war and its consequences, I have to give Trump some credit, for not having a war.

DER SPIEGEL: There were preparations for a nuclear strike. Jim Mattis, the secretary of defense at the time, went to the National Cathedral in Washington D.C. to pray.

Woodward: What a moment in history that the secretary of defense has to go pray and reflect on his responsibility that in order to protect our country, he may have to incinerate millions of people. It's chilling.

DER SPIEGEL
    : There are a lot of interesting scenes in the book where you describe the relationship between Trump and other top officials, including Mattis and Rex Tillerson, the then secretary of state, and then Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats. All these people come to the conclusion that this president is a threat to the national security of the United States. Why did they serve under him?

Woodward: Well, he recruited them. All three of them‑‑Mattis, Tillerson, and Coats‑‑were at the end of their careers. He made pledges or implied they were going to have control of their departments and access to him. And this is one of his frauds, one of his broken promises. Trump just ignored them, issued orders by tweet, no organization, no consultation. As Mattis says, it's government by Trump's impulse of the moment, dangerous, hazardous, makes no sense. This is a leadership failure.

DER SPIEGEL: You exposed the Watergate scandal. Is Trump in any way comparable to Richard Nixon?

Woodward: Nixon was a criminal, and we wrote that. And it was proven with his secret tape recordings. No one has proven that Trump is a criminal to my satisfaction. Yes, there are lots of questions. There's the Mueller investigation, the impeachment, but no one ever established criminality on his part. Trump has failed above all to protect the country from the pandemic. In Vietnam, the total number of deaths on the American side was 58,000, and the pandemic will soon have caused four times as many deaths in the U.S. It is the president's duty to warn the people. Trump did not do that. Instead, he denied and failed to manage the crisis. And there is still no plan.

DER SPIEGEL
    : Many people would say that democracy is in danger in the United States, and that Trump wants to govern like an autocrat. Do you agree?

Woodward: I write in the book that leadership failed, but democracy is holding on, at least for the moment. He doesn't go around shutting down the press. No one has raided my offices or home. The free press still operates. We have a functioning electoral system, though he's attacked that too.

DER SPIEGEL: The polls strongly suggest that Trump is going to lose the election on Nov. 3.

Woodward: Well, it is certainly possible that he is going to win. A number of people think it's not possible. I don't believe the polls. I talked to him at some length about this. Are you familiar with Barbara Tuchman's book, "The Guns of August”?

DER SPIEGEL: … about the outbreak of World War I …

Woodward: … which I talked to Trump about. Barbara Tuchman points out that in Europe before the war, the old order was dying, and people didn't realize it. And I think in 2016, in this country, the old order was dying. Both parties failed to meet the moment. They didn’t understand the expressed and unexpressed views of the populace. And in an amazing way, Trump intuitively, not intellectually, I believe, but intuitively understood this. And he saw history's clock in 2016. That’s how he won. I talked to him about it, and he said, "Yes, I did.” And he said he's going to do it again.

DER SPIEGEL: Do you think that Trump is not going to accept the outcome of the election if he doesn't get elected?
    Woodward: Well, he said that, and, you know, he casts suspicion. Here again is the unthinkable. If there's any responsibility a president has, it's to ensure the transfer of power, ensure the integrity of the voting process, the most basic right that Americans have, and he's trampled all over it and said, "We won't know who's been elected." There is an unprecedented level of chaos and disorganization threatening the election.

DER SPIEGEL: Are you worried about your country's future?

Woodward: Yes. How can you not be worried now? We may have been living in a bubble in this country for hundreds of years. Yes, there have been some extremely difficult and terrible times for Americans. There have been crises like the Kennedy assassination, Vietnam. Now Trump has destroyed any sense of innocence. How do you restore trust in the institutions? I mean in us, for example, the news media. We are mistrusted. We have to acknowledge that.

DER SPIEGEL
    : What does that mean for you?

Woodward: I learned something that truly surprised me in the last month. The book comes out, and a reporter at CNN, Jamie Gangel, and my wife, Elsa Walsh, persuaded me, "Oh, put out audio of people, conversations with Trump." And I said, well, you know, it's in the book. They said, "No. You've got to put out the audio so people can hear themselves. People don't trust the news media, but when they hear it themselves, they'll accept it" ‑‑ because Trump has the most recognizable voice in the world. People will have heard those and say, "Ah. That's him. That's what he's saying. This is the context.” I think in the end people accepted the truths in this book also because they heard these recordings of the conversations. Nobody shouted "fake news."

DER SPIEGEL: You recently recounted on U.S. television that Katharine Graham, your boss at the Washington Post during the Watergate scandal, warned you that you shouldn’t become overconfident as a journalist. Why is the story important to you?

Woodward: In 1974, after Nixon had resigned, she wrote Carl Bernstein and myself a letter on a yellow legal pad: "Dear Carl and Bob, you did some of the stories about Nixon, and he's gone. Now, that's fine, but don't start thinking too highly of yourselves. Let me give you some advice. The advice is: Beware of the demon of pomposity." As you know, pomposity stalks the halls of all institutions in the United States, not just the media, but business, politics, academia, you name it. There's a lot of pomposity, over‑self‑confidence, and I thought that was a really important warning, important advice.

DER SPIEGEL
    : We understood that to mean you worry you might have been too harsh in your judgment of Donald Trump. Are you going too far as a journalist here? Would it be better as a reporter to stick to reporting the facts rather than saying at the end of a book: He's the wrong man for the job?

Woodward: No, I don't think I went too far. I've been thinking about whether I was leaving my territory a little bit there as a reporter. But I feel that I definitely have enough insight to make a judgement in this regard.

DER SPIEGEL: Mr. Woodward, we thank you for this interview.

/* src.: https://www.spiegel.de/international...-f74b2f5603a6#

http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Biệt Thự
    Cố vấn kinh tế Trump cho biết kế hoạch của Biden để loại bỏ nhiên liệu hóa thạch là không khả thi

BỞI IVAN PENTCHOUKOV

Giám đốc Hội đồng Kinh tế Quốc gia Larry Kudlow cho biết trong một cuộc phỏng vấn được phát sóng vào ngày 25 tháng 10 rằng kế hoạch chuyển đổi nước Mỹ từ nhiên liệu hóa thạch của ứng cử viên Tổng thống đảng Dân chủ Joe Biden là không thể thực hiện được.

“Trong 15 năm nữa? Năng lượng tái tạo chiếm ít hơn 10% tổng năng lượng của chúng ta. Và bạn sẽ không làm lại điều đó sau 15 năm nữa, ”Kudlow nói trên WABC 770 . “Giá cả không thuận lợi. Khí đốt tự nhiên rất rẻ. ”

“Bạn không thể làm điều đó ngay cả khi bạn muốn,” Kudlow nói thêm.

Biden đã úp mở về việc liệu ông có cấm fracking, một kỹ thuật khai thác nhiên liệu hóa thạch quan trọng đã đưa Hoa Kỳ đứng đầu danh sách các nhà sản xuất dầu mỏ thế giới hay không. Cựu tổng thống nói trong cuộc tranh luận tổng thống cuối cùng vào ngày 22 tháng 10 rằng ông sẽ “chuyển đổi từ ngành công nghiệp dầu mỏ”.

"Đó là một tuyên bố lớn vì ngành công nghiệp dầu gây ô nhiễm đáng kể," Biden nói. "Nó phải được thay thế bằng năng lượng tái tạo theo thời gian."

Biden đã làm rõ quan điểm của mình sau cuộc tranh luận ở Nashville, nói với các phóng viên rằng Hoa Kỳ sẽ không sớm loại bỏ nhiên liệu hóa thạch.

"Cuối cùng chúng ta sẽ phải sử dụng dầu mỏ, nhưng chúng ta sẽ không loại bỏ nhiên liệu hóa thạch", Biden nói với các phóng viên. "Chúng tôi đang loại bỏ trợ cấp cho nhiên liệu hóa thạch, nhưng chúng tôi sẽ không loại bỏ nhiên liệu hóa thạch trong một thời gian dài."

Kế hoạch khí hậu chính thức của Biden đưa ra thời hạn là năm 2050 để Hoa Kỳ đạt được mức phát thải ròng bằng không bằng cách chấm dứt trợ cấp nhiên liệu hóa thạch và ngăn chặn các hợp đồng thuê dầu khí mới trên các khu đất công, trong số các chính sách khác, bao gồm cả đầu tư vào năng lượng sạch.

Kudlow cũng bình luận về kế hoạch thuế của Biden, những tác động tiềm tàng của nó là chủ đề tranh luận của các nhà kinh tế. Cố vấn Nhà Trắng cho biết kế hoạch tăng thuế của Biden đối với các tập đoàn và những người kiếm trên 400.000 USD mỗi năm sẽ khiến Mỹ mất 5 triệu USD việc làm và giảm 10% GDP của Mỹ.

Kudlow có khả năng đề cập đến một nghiên cứu của Quỹ Hoover được công bố vào đầu tháng này. Mặt khác, Biden đã chỉ ra một phân tích của Moody's cho thấy rằng kế hoạch của ông sẽ tạo ra 7 triệu việc làm.

“Nếu bạn làm theo kế hoạch của nhóm khác, bạn sẽ mất 2,4 nghìn tỷ đô la GDP,” Kudlow nói. “Ai sẽ tăng thuế sau một đợt co thắt liên quan đến đại dịch gây hại? Đội đó trông giống như trì trệ, sa sút và bi quan ”.

Ông nói thêm: “Tổng thống Trump sẽ cắt giảm thuế bổ sung. “Anh ấy sẽ cắt giảm thuế cho tầng lớp trung lưu. Anh ấy sẽ cố gắng cắt giảm thuế kinh doanh sâu hơn và lâu dài. Chúng tôi sẽ có trên bờ. Chúng tôi muốn các công ty quay trở lại Mỹ và chúng tôi sẽ cung cấp các ưu đãi về thuế để thực hiện điều đó ”.

Nhà kinh tế lập luận: “[Trump] là ứng cử viên của tăng trưởng, thịnh vượng và lạc quan. "Đó là sự khác biệt lớn nhất giữa hai."

Theo dõi Ivan trên Twitter: @ivanpentchoukov

Nguo^`n : https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...e_3551589.html

“Ông Biden tỏ ra sợ hãi cũng là điều dễ hiểu khi trước cuộc tranh luận ít ngày, chiếc máy tính của con trai ông, Hunter Biden, đã cung cấp thêm bằng chứng khẳng định công chúng trước đây có lý khi đặt ra những nghi vấn về hoạt động làm ăn mờ ám, thu lợi hàng tỷ đô la, của gia đình ông với Trung Quốc và Ukcraine.”

Anh Hoàng Hạc,

Đại Kỷ Nguyên là cánh tay của cực hữu Epoch Times (dùng ngôn ngữ Việt)…

Tôi nghi ngờ cái câu bôi đen phía trên là khuếch đại chứ chưa phải là sự thật. Vì nếu có bằng chứng thì nó đã bị phơi bày để trở thành mũi dao đâm ngược lại yết hầu của Biden rồi. Mọi chuyện làm ăn của g/đ Biden còn nằm trong nghi vấn và điều tra, chưa bạch hóa gì rõ rệt. Tay viết này (tên gì?) cũng có nhiều phần không đáng để tin cậy. Tôi không thấy chỗ nào khác nói về số thu hoạch hàng tỷ của g/đ Biden. Có thể tôi bị sót chăng?

Tôi tìm được cái này... nhưng chỉ là lời qua lời lại chứ không có gì làm chứng cớ:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/tr...iden-in-china/

----

The Claims by Trump, Giuliani

Trump has made numerous comments calling for the investigation of Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine and China, which the president suggests involved Joe Biden. We have written about how the president has twisted the facts on the Bidens and Ukraine, and here we will address claims related to China.
    Trump has repeatedly claimed that Hunter Biden “made millions of dollars” from China “very rapidly” while his father was vice president. Trump and his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, have both claimed that Hunter Biden got “$1.5 billion” from China for a private equity fund.
    “When Biden’s son walks out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund — and the biggest funds in the world can’t get money out of China — and he’s there for one quick meeting, and he flies in on Air Force Two, I think that’s a horrible thing. I think it’s a horrible thing,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sept. 25.
    During an Oct. 3 press conference, Trump called on China to “start an investigation into the Bidens.” Trump said China probably has enjoyed “a sweetheart deal” with the U.S. on trade, “because they deal like people with Biden, where they give their son a billion and a half dollars.” He called it a “payoff.”
    China has since rejected Trump’s call to investigate the Bidens.
    On ABC’s “This Week” on Sept. 29, Giuliani rattled off various claims, including saying that Hunter Biden got “$1.5 billion from China while [Vice President Biden was] negotiating with China.”
    Giuliani, Sept. 29: And there are three partners, Rosemont Seneca. That’s Hunter Biden and [Christopher Heinz] the stepson of the — of the secretary of state [John Kerry]. The second partner is the Bank of China. And the third partner is a company called Thornton Group. … The $1.5 billion was in a company that was specially established called Bohai Harvest Rosemont Seneca or some crazy name like that. The partners were Joe Biden’s son, John Kerry’s stepson, the Bank of China, one-third partner at least, and the Thornton Group. That was owned by Whitey Bulger’s nephew. Now, that’s all out there. You can go and look at it. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. It should be investigated.
    Hunter Biden was involved with the cross-border equity consortium in question, but the $1.5 billion was what the fund hoped to raise in 2014 for investments. It is not the value of the management company in which Hunter Biden now holds a minority share. It’s unclear if that $1.5 billion goal was reached in its first year, as the investment fund had forecast, but the company website says it now manages assets worth the equivalent of over $2.1 billion in U.S. dollars.
    Giuliani’s mention of the three partners in Rosemont Seneca is a good place to start.

-----

Hàng tỷ dollars là nhiều tỷ. Vậy tiền thu về cho the Bidens from Ukraine chắc cũng at least 1 billion dollars?

Cái kiểu làm ăn khổng lồ vậy mà Obama không có dính vào? Cũng hơi là lạ. Biden dù sao cũng là phó cho Obama. Vuốt mũi cũng phải nể mặt chứ nhỉ. Nếu Biden hưởng mà Obama đói thì ngộ nhe! Vẫn nghĩ là khuếch đại!
    Last edited by Mang Mộc; 10-25-2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Quên dán link

Biệt Thự
    Chào anh Mang Mộc và các bạn

Bên truyền thông cánh tả như CNN , NY Times, Washington Post không đăng bài về Hunter Biden , Joe Biden thì lấy gì mà đăng .

Trump’s Claims About Hunter Biden in China
    By Robert Farley

Posted on October 10, 2019

Cái link này từ tháng 10 năm 2019
    Last edited by hoanghac; 10-25-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Tôi hiểu là cánh tả sẽ không đăng, nhưng hàng tỷ dollars mà không có gì (hoặc chưa có) nói về Obama thì cũng lạ lùng. Lạng quạng mốt mai sẽ lòi ra thêm nhiều cái bất ngờ nữa, nhưng với điều kiện là Trump phải tái đắc cử. Còn không, thì ngành tư pháp sẽ bị thay đổi hàng loạt nhân sự và việc điều tra vụ làm ăn trên sẽ bị shut down luôn.

Biệt Thự
    “Do you have any proof that Joe Biden ever took one penny from either a foreign country or a foreign company?”
    Wallace pressed GOP chair Ronna McDaniel on Sunday morning.

Part of the interview:
    Wallace: “Bà có bất cứ bằng chứng nào, vì ông ta đã bác bỏ lời cáo giác này, là Joe Biden có bao giờ lấy xu nào từ nước ngoài hoặc một công ty ngoại quốc hay không?

McDaniel: “Tôi nghĩ là báo chí có bổn phận phải bắt đầu điều tra. Tôi nghĩ điều đáng sợ là chúng ta đáng lẽ phải có một nền báo chí tự do và công bằng để xem xét cái máy laptop mà cuộc vận động tranh cử của Biden không tranh cãi là thật. Số email cũng hết sức đáng ngại vì trông có vẻ như Hunter Biden đang thương lượng với một công ty năng lượng của Trung Cộng để thu lợi không phải chỉ cho anh ta, mà còn cho cha của anh ta, và cần phải được điều tra.” Bà này nói tiếp: “Đó không phải là công việc của tôi. Đó là công việc của báo chí. Đó là chuyện FBI phải điều tra, mà cơ quan này đã giữ cái laptop.”

Wallace: “Tôi muốn nói…. “Không có ý muốn cắt lời bà nhưng tôi muốn hỏi bà là FBI đã có cái đĩa cứng này từ hồi Tháng Mười Hai, tại sao họ vẫn chưa tìm được bất cứ bằng chứng gì?”

McDaniel: Tôi không biết. Tôi không dính dáng đến các khía cạnh bên trong cuộc điều tra đó”
    ……

McDaniel: Tôi nghĩ là báo chí lại có bổn phận phải bắt đầu điều tra
    Bắt đầu từ khi nào mà báo chí có bổn phận phải điều tra một vụ có thể là phạm pháp? Cơ quan công lực chỉ lập ra để triển lãm thôi sao?
    “Đó không phải là công việc của tôi.
    Đúng vậy! Đó không phải là công việc của bà! Công việc của bà là tung ra những lời cáo buộc không bằng chứng?

“Đó là công việc của báo chí...
    Một lần nữa, như đã nói ở trên, bắt đầu từ khi nào mà công việc điều tra những vụ phạm pháp lại là công việc của báo chí?.

“Đó là chuyện FBI phải điều tra, mà cơ quan này đã giữ cái laptop.”
    Đúng vậy!

Wallace: …FBI đã có cái đĩa cứng này từ hồi Tháng Mười Hai, tại sao họ vẫn chưa tìm được bất cứ bằng chứng gì?
    FBI đã có cái đĩa cứng này từ hồi Tháng Mười Hai năm ngoái, tức là gần trọn một năm rồi mà vẫn chưa xác nhận gì cả. Giám Đốc FBI và Bộ Trưởng Tư Pháp này chắc là do… do… Biden bổ nhiệm?
    Không những FBI không tìm ra được bằng chứng nào để cáo buộc Biden mà trái lại cơ quan này lại đang điều tra các tài liệu từ máy laptop của Hunter Biden trên căn bản đây có thể là chiến dịch của ngoại quốc cố ý tung tin sai lạc: https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-ex...mps-intel-czar
    Trong khi đó, hãng thông tấn Reuters cho biết hôm Chủ Nhật này Tổng Thống Nga là Bú Tiền cũng lên tiếng nói rằng y không thấy có chuyện gì là phạm pháp trong những đường dây kinh doanh của Hunter Biden với Ukraine hoặc Russia cả. https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27A0TA

Tôi không biết. Tôi không dính dáng đến các khía cạnh bên trong cuộc điều tra đó
    Bà không biết nhưng vẫn cứ tung ra lời cáo buộc này như thường!