Register
Page 19 of 146 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mỹ

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post

Chị Lú thấy người Việt qua đấy xin tỵ nạn chắc khỏi còm lên.
    Từng là cướp, không có quốc tịch Mỹ, nếu trốn sang Gia Nã Đạn thì không thể gọi là "người Việt" bình thường. Phải gọi là DDL: Di Dân Lậu, theo đúng ngôn ngữ phong trào.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Ủa, vậy mình còn tệ hơn Hai ti với Đông Âu hả?

Chắc luôn! Ông Ngô Nhân Dụng kể kìa. Dân Hàn Cuốc có ăn có học còn bị bà Mỹ trắng chửi đuổi về .... tàu. Dân VN có học có ăn coi chừng bị Mỹ trắng đuổi về Cam bốt.

Canada trả đũa đánh thuế trên thép, nhôm, rượu, nước cam của Mỹ
    June 1, 2018

Thủ Tướng Justin Trudeau (trái) và Ngoại Trưởng Chrystia Freeland tại cuộc họp báo hôm 31 Tháng Năm, thông báo sẽ trả đũa Mỹ trong vụ thuế nhập cảng. (Hình: Patrick Doyle/The Canadian Press via AP)

OTTAWA, Canada (NV) – Canada sẽ trả đũa đối với chính sách thuế nhập cảng của Mỹ, bằng cách sẽ đánh thuế trên thép, nhôm, và các sản phẩm khác của Hoa Kỳ. Bà Chrystia Freeland, ngoại trưởng Canada, nói hôm Thứ Năm, chỉ vài giờ sau khi Bộ Thương Mại Hoa Kỳ thông báo sẽ đánh thuế thép 25% và nhôm 10% nhập cảng từ Canada, Mexico, và Liên Âu.

Theo CNBC, bà Freeland nói Canada sẽ tính từng đồng đô la thuế nhập cảng tương đương với từng đồng đô la thuế Mỹ đánh vào hàng hóa Canada.

Mỹ bắt đầu đánh thuế nhập cảng thép và nhôm đối với ba đồng minh thân cận từ 12 giờ sáng Thứ Sáu, 1 Tháng Sáu.

Các mặt hàng của Mỹ bị Canada đánh thuế sẽ bao gồm rượu whiskey, nước cam, và các sản phẩm khác cùng với thép và nhôm.

Các sản phẩm của Mỹ sẽ bị Canada đánh thuế từ 10% đến 25%, bắt đầu từ 1 Tháng Bảy, sẽ tương đương $12.8 tỷ thuế nhập cảng, bà Freeland nói.

Thủ Tướng Justin Trudeau của Canada nói rằng thuế nhập cảng của Mỹ, do Bộ Trưởng Thương Mại Hoa Kỳ Wilbur Ross thông báo hôm Thứ Năm, là một sự sỉ nhục đối với đối tác an ninh giữa Mỹ và Canada.

Ban đầu, Mỹ định đánh thuế ba đồng minh này hồi Tháng Ba, nhưng hoãn lại để các bên có thể thương thuyết.

Tuy nhiên, đến tối Thứ Tư, không có một tiến triển nào đáng kể, thế là Mỹ quyết định đưa ra quyết dịnh đánh thuế hôm Thứ Năm.

Ông Trudeau nói rằng thuế nhập cảng của Mỹ là “hoàn toàn không thể chấp nhận được,” mặc dù ông có nhắc là Canada sẽ tiếp tục thương thuyết với Hoa Kỳ.

Ông cũng cảnh báo là thuế nhập cảng của Mỹ sẽ làm hại nền kinh tế của cả hai quốc gia.

Bà Freeland nói hôm Thứ Năm rằng: “Hoàn toàn sai khi nói rằng bất cứ giao thương nào với Canada đều là đe dọa an ninh quốc gia của Mỹ.”

Liên Âu hôm Thứ Năm cũng chỉ trích quyết định của Mỹ và nói rằng không có cách nào hơn là sẽ trả đũa.

Mexico cũng nói họ sẽ đánh thuế nhập cảng để đối lại với hành động của Mỹ. (Đ.D.)

/* nguồn: https://www.nguoi-viet.com/hoa-ky/ca...g-bao-tra-dua/

Ứng cử viên đảng Cộng hòa là chủ chứa #Pimpmaster

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nner-who-is-he

Nevada’s most notorious pimp wins Republican primary

Dennis Hof, who goes by a number of nicknames including “America’s pimpmaster general”, owns seven legal brothels in Nevada, including the famous Moonlite BunnyRanch. His nomination comes as activists in Nye and Lyon counties, which have 40% of the state’s brothels, are petitioning to put an end to legalized prostitution.
    Chính sách bảo thủ đề cao đạo đức (giả) đã thất bại?

#America First

Bấm coi chơi.

Bấm coi chơi.

Woman's racist tirade against Asian nail salon owner caught on video

A woman's racist tirade at a nail salon in Lutz, Florida, was captured on video and has gone viral. A fellow patron of the salon, Robin L. Roether, filmed two videos of the woman as she yelled expletives and several racist remarks at the salon's owner.

"If they don't understand the language, they should go back to their own country," the woman is heard to say.

"Oh, no. No, nobody can say that," Karen Vu, owner of Bali Nail Spa, responds.

"Yes, I can," the woman says, before complaining that the man who did her nails could not explain something to her correctly.

"Who all agrees with that?" the woman turns to the other customers in the salon and asks. "Like, if you get a service done, I mean, shouldn't you be able to understand who's doing it?"

During the long exchange, Roether is filming from her pedicure chair. Other nail techs are seen continuing to work as the woman yells throughout the salon.

"I really suggest that you should learn English," the woman says in the second video Roether captured.

"Of course. Do you even know that I have to learn every single day? That's something that I work on," Vu, who immigrated to the U.S. from Vietnam, tells the woman.

Vu is heard saying "sorry" to the angry customer several times throughout the video. The woman appeared to be complaining about the service and the cost as Vu tried to apologize to her numerous times.

"Don't move to America unless you know English, OK?" the woman says. "Or you're willing to learn. It's part of moving to the United States."

"Don't say that," Vu says, visibly getting upset as the woman's rude remarks continue.

"You have to pass some exams to get into the states, you know. Oh Jesus. Like really, you just spread your legs and like hop into a nail salon and watch you guys whisper behind the clients' backs," the woman says.

"We're done here," Vu tells the woman, who continued to sit at a manicure station during the entire rant. Vu repeated, "We're done now," but she did not get up or stop talking.

After the woman dropped the F-bomb, Vu seemed to have had enough. "Don't say that, you sound nasty. That's not nice. You sound nasty," Vu says.

"Your language sounds nasty. It actually sounds like you were born out of a [expletive] hermit crab," the woman replies.

Finally, another patron intervenes. In the caption to her video on Facebook, Roether says it was her friend who "had enough and told her [the ranting woman] off."

"You're being nasty," Roether's friend can be heard saying off camera.

"No, I'm not," the defiant woman replied.

"You asked my opinion a minute ago and I'm telling it to you," the other patron said. The two women then get into an expletive-laden argument.

"You don't call them hermit crabs. You're being [expletive] nasty. Get your [expletive] out," Roether's friend tells the ranter.

"You don't tell me when to get the [expletive] out," the woman replies.

Eventually, after the woman is asked to leave multiple times, she is heard yelling as she apparently walks out of the shop without paying.

"When I handled the problem, I didn't think it was big problem," Vu told CBS News. "I tried not to make it bigger. I didn't know a client filmed it... they posted it on Facebook and it affected a lot of people."

Vu says the woman "hurt a lot of people," and the salon owner is sorry for that.

"For me, I try not to let it hurt me," Vu said. "The customers are my best friend. I tried to make her better, I tried to calm her down and she kept going and going."

Vu says the woman used to frequent the nail salon every few months, but hadn't been there in a long time and never caused trouble before. Vu says the nail tech working on the woman had to walk away "because he couldn't handle it... he didn't want to hear the noise" of her yelling. "He called me to take over," Vu says.

Vu has owned the salon for 10 years and says nothing like this has never happened. "You know, discrimination, this is the first time," she told CBS News.

She also says after the video went viral, at least three people came to try and give the salon the money that the woman in the video refused to pay. "It made me emotional," Vu says.

"A lot of people called and brought flowers, donuts, shared with me. I'm very emotional," Vu says of the outpouring of support from strangers who were outraged by the video. "That hurt a lot people. In the United States, we come to immigrate. It's a problem when you hurt a lot of people like that," she said.

A similar incident in New York City was caught on camera and went viral not too long ago. A customer at the restaurant Fresh Kitchen was caught on video in a racist tirade threatening to call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on some employees and patrons after they spoke Spanish.

That man was identified as New York lawyer Aaron Schlossberg, who later released an apology. "To the people I insulted, I apologize," Schlossberg tweeted. "Seeing myself online opened my eyes -- the manner in which I expressed myself is unacceptable and is not the person I am. I see my words and actions hurt people, and for that I am deeply sorry."

Schlossberg was kicked out of his office space and faces a complaint from two elected officials. There was also an online fundraising campaign which brought a mariachi band to accompany demonstrators outside Schlossberg's Manhattan apartment after the incident.

The woman in the video from Florida has not yet been identified.

© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

/* src: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/womans-...ught-on-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    #America First
    Bấm coi chơi.

Đồ đứng sau thủ môn.

Các cụ người Việt phải nên ở nhà vì không thạo tiếng Mỹ như trẻ con. Ra đường coi chừng bị miệt thị đòi đuổi về VN

Các cụ ấy mà phải ở nhà thì ai đi bỏ phiếu cho Trâm?