Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ngocdam66 View Post
    Kobe Bryant inspired many of our young members of the Boys & Girls Club of LA Harbor - especially our girl members, with his Mamba League which we were able to participate in last year at our Wilmington Club. Eighty members participated last year and in February we will have 160 members enjoy this opportunity as we will be sponsoring Mamba League sections at both our San Pedro and Wilmington Clubs. Kobe's passing is a tremendous loss. My hear breaks for his family and the much too early passing of his daughter "Gigi" and the other passengers on the helicopter. God Bless them all - R.I.P. ������ — at Wilmington, California.

Như "sét đánh ngang tai " ...

RIP Kobe , all 9 victims .

Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement on Kobe, Gianna's Deaths

SCOTT POLACEK
    JANUARY 29, 20200

Richard Shotwell/Associated Press

Vanessa Bryant, the wife of the late Kobe Bryant, issued her first public comments since her husband and daughter Gianna died in a helicopter crash Sunday.
    Bryant changed her Instagram profile photograph to one of Kobe and Gianna embracing each other and wrote the following message accompanying a picture of her, Kobe and their four daughters:
    "My girls and I want to thank the millions of people who've shown support and love during this horrific time. Thank you for all the prayers. We definitely need them. We are completely devastated by the sudden loss of my adoring husband, Kobe — the amazing father of our children; and my beautiful, sweet Gianna — a loving, thoughtful, and wonderful daughter, and amazing sister to Natalia, Bianka, and Capri.