Register
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tonka View Post
    Không nhớ đã đọc hay nghe ở đâu, quên thật rồi, rằng cái nghề nghiệp chân chính nhất là nghề nông
    Cái nghề tệ hại nhất là làm vũ khí, rồi bán vũ khí. Quá dễ hiểu không cần giải thích. Tệ thứ nhì là buôn người. Hết ý. Còn cái tệ 3,4,5 nữa, để xem có nhớ được không.
    Kế tiếp chắc là buôn thú, buôn ngà voi, sừng tê, mật gấu, da beo, xương cọp, vẩy tê, mỡ cá voi, vi cá mập...

Nhà Lầu
    Từ email năm 2000

IF NOAH HAD TO BUILD AN ARK TODAY

And the Lord spoke to Noah and said. "In one year I am going to make it rain and cover the whole earth with water until all flesh is destroyed. but I want you to save the righteous people and two of every kind of animals on the Earth. Therefore I am commanding you to build an Ark."

In a flash of lightning, God delivered the specifications for an Ark.
    In fear and trembling Noah took the plans and agreed to build the Ark.

"Remember" said the Lord. "You must complete the Ark and bring everyone on board in one year".

Exactly one year later fierce storm clouds covered the Earth and all the seas of the Earth went into tumult. The Lord saw that Noah was sitting in his front yard weeping. "Noah", He shouted. "Where is the Ark?"

"Lord I did my best, but there are big problems. First I had to get a permit for construction and your plans did not meet these specifications. I had to hire an engineering firm and redraw the plans. Then I got into a fight with the Occupational Safety People over whether or not the Ark needed a fire sprinkling system and
    floatation devices. Then my neighbour objected claiming I was violating zoning ordinances by building the Ark in my front yard, so I had to get a variance from the City Planning Directorate.

Then I had a problem getting enough wood for the Ark because there is a ban on cutting wood to protect the Spotted Owl. I finally convinced the Department of Forestry that I needed the wood to save the owls. But the Department of Environmental Affairs won't let me catch any owls. So no owls are available. The carpenters formed a Union and went on strike. I had to negotiate a settlement with the National Labour Relations Board before anyone would pick up a saw or a hammer. Now I have 16 carpenters on the Ark, but still no owls.

When I started rounding up the other animals, I got sued by the Animal Rights group, which objected to me only taking two of each kind aboard. Just when I got the suit dismissed the Department of Water Affairs notified me that I could not complete the Ark without filing an environmental impact assessment on Your proposed flood. They didn't
    take very kindly to the idea that they had no jurisdiction over the conduct of the Creator of the Universe.

Then the City Engineer demanded a map of the proposed flood plain and I sent him a globe. Right now I am trying to resolve a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission that I am practicing discrimination by not taking godless, unbelieving people aboard. The Receiver of Revenue has seized my assets claiming that I am building the Ark to flee the country to avoid paying taxes. I just got a notice from the Licensing Department that I owe them some kind of tax having failed to register the Ark as a "recreational watercraft". Finally the Constitutional Court issued an injunction against further construction of the Ark, saying that since God is flooding the Earth, it is a religious event and therefore unconstitutional. I really don't think I can finish the Ark for another five or six years" Noah wailed.

The sky began to clear, the Sun began to shine and the seas began to calm.
    A rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up hopefully. "You mean Lord that you are not going to destroy the Earth"?

"No", said the Lord, "I don't have to. The Government already has".

Nhà Lầu
    Lại ở không không có chuyện gì làm, tôi tiếp tục đọc những tập truyện tranh “Bible Stories”, biết Noah, lễ Vượt qua, và những chuyện huynh đệ tương tàn. Tôi hỏi Nancy, người cho tôi những tập truyện đấy, tại sao God lại dữ thế, sao God không từ từ răn dạy chúng sinh, cho chúng cơ hội khác. Nancy cười, du nghĩ dạy được không? Nó nát bét như tương tàu rồi, hết thuốc chữa, chỉ có nước xóa bàn mần lợi.

Nhà Lầu
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Khi Adam Eva bị cắt hộ khẩu ở Eden thì muông thú viết thỉnh nguyện thư xin God tha tội tham ăn của họ nhưng God nói loài người đã quen ăn thịt rồi thì dần dần cũng sẽ ăn sạch bách cái Eden này. Eden will be Empty-den, said the Allseeing. Muông thú vẫn nằng nặc xin tha nên God bảo con muông con thú nào muốn thương người thì cứ việc đi theo Adam Eva ra khỏi Eden không bàn cãi chuyện đó nữa. Leave it or leave Eden, said the landLord.

Loài thú dần dần bỏ Eden. Eden dần dần thành Empty-den. As God predicted.

Thánh kinh không nói tới chuyện đó vì Thánh kinh là do loài người hay loài thánh viết. Phải tìm Thú kinh mà đọc. Tuy nhiên Thánh kinh có nói: Không có tình yêu nào lớn hơn tình yêu của kẻ thí mạng vì bạn hữu mình (There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends - John 15:13). Loài thú là bạn của loài người nên vẫn chịu thí mạng vì bạn hữu mình.
    Thì ra loài thú muốn loài người học bài học yêu thương, that's what friends are for.
    Khi nào loài người nhận ra bạn của mình?

Cám ơn Ốc thông thái

Phải nhắc loài thú vô Facebook để friends với loài người. Loài thú nếu có riêng Facebook chắc sẽ gọi là JungleBook.

Phải nhắc loài thú vô Facebook để friends với loài người. Loài thú nếu có riêng Facebook chắc sẽ gọi là JungleBook.
    Chúng nó sẽ giận đấy. Trong "phây" có nhiều hội chỉ cách làm thịt chó, bê thui ....v.v.v
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Nhà Lầu
    Kế tiếp chắc là buôn thú, buôn ngà voi, sừng tê, mật gấu, da beo, xương cọp, vẩy tê, mỡ cá voi, vi cá mập...
    Buôn thú hay buôn người

Cái nghề tệ không kém là buôn bán độc dược như cần sa, nha phiến, thuốc lá và luôn cả rượu (không có chè), sòng bài, v.v..., những thứ làm cho đầu óc người ta một khi dính vào là mê muội đi. Biết bao nhiêu người đã sa ngã vào con đường không có lối ra này.

Sa bát chưa để còn đi nghỉ

Quote Originally Posted by tonka View Post

Cái nghề tệ không kém là buôn bán độc dược như cần sa, nha phiến, thuốc lá và luôn cả rượu (không có chè), sòng bài, v.v..., những thứ làm cho đầu óc người ta một khi dính vào là mê muội đi. Biết bao nhiêu người đã sa ngã vào con đường không có lối ra này.

Buôn súng chưa được vào sổ bìa đen kìa?
    3 tháng trước coi tường trình trên tv phải phì cười.
    Người Đức gặp dịch Covid-19 hoảng hồn đi mua đồ
    hộp, mua bột mì và giấy vệ sinh. Còn người Mỹ đi mua súng trữ.
    Cái này có tính là dính vào là mụ người hâm?
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Nhà Lầu
    Mụ là cái cẳng rồi. Ai biểu đeo mask vào là rút súng ra liền. Cái đầu có vấn đề rồi

Nhà Lầu
    Súng ống bom đạn đẩy người ta vào chỗ chết, không bao giờ mang lại điều gì tốt lành cho nhân loại. Nghiệp quả không nhỏ đâu
    Cái đầu con người quá thông minh nhưng đã bị mụ mờ bởi tham vọng nên chỉ làm ra những cái mà God cũng phải điên cái đầu. Chẳng trách sao God đã phải xóa bàn làm lại bao nhiêu lần rồi. Không chừng là lần này đây?