Register

Thread: Anti-Maskers

Anti-Maskers

hahahaaaa...i had good laugh watching this.
    yeeehhaaaa..."tế bào" from down under also screaming for... "i can't breath"?!?
    but these people really that...s.t.u.p.i.d?!?
    oh wait..."it started as a virus but mutated into...IQ test."

'I don’t wear a mask for the same reason I don’t wear underwear: Things gotta breathe.’ — Anti-maskers in Florida are warning of satanism, pedophilia, and even death if public health policies are enforced

Last edited by visabelle; 06-26-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    "nhưng tôi biết rõ rằng tôi chỉ là một loài chim nhỏ hót chơi trên đầu những ngọn...mía lau."

Texas and Florida close bars after explosion of COVID-19 cases
    June 26, 2020, 7:59 AM PDT / Updated June 26, 2020, 10:14 AM PDT

The governors of Texas and Florida closed down bars Friday to slow down the spread of the coronavirus that has been rampaging at record levels through their states.

The bar shutdown in Florida comes as the state reported 8,942 new COVID-19 cases, shattering the previous record of 5,508 set two days ago, according to the state health department.

Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott made his move one day after he hit the pause button on Texas’ plans to reopen and the numbers of new cases continued to soar. He also put strict limits on restaurant dining in his new order.

“As I said from the start, if the positivity rate rose above 10% the State of Texas would take further action to mitigate the spread of COVID-19,” Abbott said in a statement. “At this time, it is clear that the rise in cases is largely driven by certain types of activities, including Texans congregating in bars.”

(for more: Texas and Florida close bars after explosion of COVID-19 cases)
    Last edited by visabelle; 06-26-2020 at 10:32 AM.
    "nhưng tôi biết rõ rằng tôi chỉ là một loài chim nhỏ hót chơi trên đầu những ngọn...mía lau."

(lượm online)

"Karen" o "Karen", yo so darn pretty but why shine so...low low?

wait...tt đại ca Chum có nói wearing mask hong ta?
    don't turn this into...pô li tịt or else bị...rượt nhá nhá nhá!!!

Anti-Maskers Throw Tantrums Nationwide
    Last edited by visabelle; 06-30-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Yuppp..."you can yell, you can wear...mask."

Woman refuses to wear mask while at Trader Joe's l GMA

'I feel threatened': Unmasked Florida man's viral Costco outburst cost him his job

The 17-second clip begins with a voice saying, "We are six feet away from you," to which the man responds, "You are harassing me and my family." He then says something inaudible before walking toward the camera and yelling, "I feel threatened!"

The person recording the video says, "You're coming close to me." The man shouts: "Back up! Threaten me again!"

The man starts to walk away, then turns around, walks toward the camera and says: "Back the f--- up. Put your f------ phone down!"
    The man in the video was identified on social media as a salesman at Tedd Todd Insurance, although NBC News has not been able to independently identify the man.

Tedd Todd Insurance CEO Charley Todd addressed the episode on Twitter.

"He absolutely does not represent our values and no longer works at our agency," Todd tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "We are working with Allstate to release a statement shortly. Wear a mask."

In a statement on its Facebook page, the company said: "Thank you to everyone for their comments and messages raising awareness about a former employee at Ted Todd Insurance. Their behavior in the video is in direct conflict with our company values and their employment has been terminated."

The company also said, "Threatening behavior and intimidation go against our core mission to be trusted advisors in our community."

(for more: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...me_gZcUnlZ9kYo)

he he...

Last edited by visabelle; 07-09-2020 at 12:23 PM.