Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Biệt Thự
    Cha bay á. Cũng may là cái thằng khốn nạn này nó chicken out chớ nó làm thẳng cẳng như tui nói thì tiêu luôn nước Mỹ. Thằng chó này nó làm đươc thì lần sau cũng sẻ có

thằng khác bắt chước làm theo. Bay mà kg trảm thằng đầu xỏ khốn nạn này với những đứa tòng phạm thì 4 năm sau sẻ có thằng khác làm như nó hay còn làm bạo hơn.

Nếu cái đám dân chủ nó truất phế bay lần tới thì chỉ có thánh mà đở. Nếu cứ 4 năm xảy ra một lần thì nước Mỹ này tới ngày mạt vân. Sad Sad Sad.

Cầu mong tất cả có một ngày an lành. Bảo trong.

Biệt Thự
    Cái thằng chó chít , chỉ còn vài hôm nữa thì bị đuổi viêc. Đã bỏ quê hương ra đi , xuống tới Florida mà dân ở đây cũng muốn đuổi nó. Còn dài ngày nữa là dô gia cư, dô nghể nghiep.

Chắc là phải làm nghề chủ chứa như ông nội nó, con dợ nó thì làm gái như ngày nào còn con nó thì gác cửa canh cảnh sát. Mà dợ nó giờ thì già kg biết nó kiếm ra khách cho dợ nó kg.

Tui thì dà kg có răng nên chỉ ưng gặm cỏ non. Mấy đứa có tiền mà già cở tui thì cũng chẳng có ma nào muốn nó. Buồn thay cho một kiếp người. Sad Sad Sad.

Cầu mong tất cả bình an. Bảo trong.

Biệt Thự

Close this content, you can also use the Escape key at anytime
    Georgia's First Vietnamese American State Rep Wears Áo Dài to Swear-In

Editorial StaffFri, January 15, 2021, 12:26 PM

Bee Nguyen, Georgia's first Vietnamese American state representative, donned an áo dài to her swearing-in ceremony on Tuesday. Regarded as the most popular national costume of Vietnam, the áo dài for women is a long dress with a contoured top that flows over loose-fitting trousers that reach the sole of the feet. Nguyen, 39, decided to wear the garment in response to the Capitol siege on Jan. 6, in which rioters carried the South Vietnamese flag. "When I saw the South Vietnamese flag flown during last week’s attempted coup, I felt deep anger and shame. I decided to wear my Viet áo dài to take the oath of office — because they don’t get to speak for me," Nguyen tweeted. "While my family couldn’t be here, I’m grateful for my beloved colleagues."

The South Vietnamese flag represented a pro-Western democratic republic that fought communist North Vietnam in the Vietnam War. Its latest use recalls the country's "own 'failed' democracy" and the people’s "struggle to save their nation," according to The Conversation. Nguyen is a daughter of war refugees, her father being a political prisoner of three years. Her parents resettled in Iowa in hopes of a peaceful life. "That framed my perspective in terms of what empowerment meant for my family," Nguyen told NBC News last month. "It was important to me that I found a space where I could support other people who didn't feel like they had a voice at the table." In 2017, Nguyen became Georgia's first Vietnamese American state representative (House District 89), according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The post also made her the second Asian American Democrat in Georgia's Legislature.

After winning her re-election bid in November, Nguyen was instrumental in disproving President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud in battleground Georgia. She scoured through public records and visited voters in question to verify their identities. In a hearing, Nguyen confronted a pro-Trump data analyst who came up with a list of "questionable" voters. She determined that at least 128 people -- over 10% -- in that list voted legally. Nguyen also condemned the Capitol invasion as soon as it happened. "Domestic terrorists are trying to overthrow our country. We knew all along that Trump was a danger to America — Republican leaders knew, too. And they let this happen. They continue to let it happen every day," Nguyen tweeted. "Put your country first before it’s too late." Feature Images via Bee Nguyen

Close this content, you can also use the Escape key at anytime
    Georgia's First Vietnamese American State Rep Wears Áo Dài to Swear-In

Last edited by lacduong; 01-15-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Biệt Thự
    Cái thằng chó đẻ trốn tránh trách nhiệm, bỏ nhiêm sở chạy trốn trước khi mãn nhiệm kỳ nên đem ra trảm để làm gương cho những người khác. Còn đám lục tốt thì cho nó bơi dề chốn củ

Sad Sad Sad

Cầu mong tất cả có một ngày bình an.

Biệt Thự
    Ngày chúa tui ra đi lủi thủi như con chó hoang kg kèn kg trống. Tóc thì bạc phơ . Kiếm kg ra con nào đái lên đầu để nhuộm tóc lai nên giờ thì trốn dưới quần con gái nó để nó

có đái lên đầu hay ra thì còn hưởng xái. Còn cái đám tàn binh từ ngày chiếm cứ được cái đồi xong thì cũng trốn chuôi trốn nhủi , mắt thì lấm la lấm lét như con kẹt mắt mưa .

Những thằng trash thì chờ lên titanic để dẩn độ về quê củ còn yellow shi it thì flush xuống toilet để trôi dạc về quê xưa. Sad Sad Sad.

Cầu mong tất cả có một ngạy bình an.

Biệt Thự
    The con came from the bottom of the cesspool and his crooked republicans at their best grab, lie, insult, blame, deny, and spend other people money.

The white bitch blames everyone and so the yellow shi it . Sad Sad Sad.
    Last edited by lacduong; 02-04-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Biệt Thự

Dốt quá mang. Kg post cái video đươc. Đành để lúc khác vậy.

Have a nice day folks.
    Last edited by lacduong; 03-10-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Biệt Thự
    Cái con mẹ sydney powell nói "No reasonable person " would believe her election fraud lies . Nhưng bả quên là phần lớn trump followers are brainless.

Tụi này như là wildebeests 1 con xuống nước thì con nào cũng làm theo. Còn mấy con chó dàng thì ăn kít nên khi nó sủa thì thối kg chịu đươc..

Sad Sad Sad.
    Last edited by lacduong; 03-24-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Biệt Thự
    Cái thằng chó đẻ ra đi, nhưng đả để lại kg biết bao nhiêu thảm hoạ cho những người châu Á. Thằng trắng nó đánh, thằng đen có cơ hôi đi làm càng ở mấy tiêm quán của nguòi Á đông.

Chẳng thấy mấy tên cầm cờ đi biều tình ủng hộ cái thằng khốn nạn đâu, đi ra biểu tình chống đối cho con cháu tui nó nhờ. Khốn kiếp tụi bay. Sad Sad Sad

Biệt Thự
    Câu chuyên này thấy ở đâu trên internet mà kg nhớ.

The flood is coming . The cops were out to tell the residents to move to higher ground.

A cop met a man and said " You better move to higher ground because the flood is coming"
    The man said " Jesus is my savior. He will take good care of me"

The flood waters went up to the man waist. The national guard went out with the boat tried to give him a ride to get out of the flood zone
    but the man told them the Man upstairs will take good care of him.

The coast guard flew by his house, this time the water is up to the roof, they wanted to give him a lift to higher ground,
    but the man said " The Man upstairs will take good care of me"

The flood waters went up to his chin, the man looked up the sky and said " I believe in you Lord. Get me out of here please."

There was the voice from the sky " Go to hell. I gave you 3 chances to get out, but you did not take it. Sorry I don't want the stupid people like you around".

Let these brainless people die the way they want. Die on the street, not in the hospital please. Make them pay if the go to the hospital. Hurry up! your god is waiting.
    Disappear . Go Go Go.
    Last edited by lacduong; 08-27-2021 at 09:21 AM.