Register
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Hà lan sắp thành người Tây Bán Nhà rồi. Real Madrid trả tiền bạc trăm triệu để chiêu hồi ước mơ làm Rô 7 của Hà lan.

Hôm qua coi trận đó tưởng xìu xìu ển ển mà cũng hay quá. Vô một trái chủ sân cũng mở 50 giây Go West của Pet Shops Boy.

Last edited by Triển; 05-16-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Kiểu ăn mừng làm bàn mới ở Bundesliga:

• New York's style: Elbows bumps

• Paris' style: social distancing

Kiểu chào trọng tài mới ở Bundesliga:

• Wuhan's style: Boots kicks

Lúc hắt hơi người ta bảo là nên dùng khuỷu che miệng chứ không dùng bàn tay. Bây giờ lấy khuỷu tay chạm nhau cũng có thể truyền covid cho người khác. Chúc mừng nhau trên sân banh thì làm dấu hiệu nâm bờ oăn từ xa 2 mét là tốt rồi. Ngoài sân banh có thể gửi mét xịt vô phôn hay trên túyt tờ.

Sân vận động không có người coi cũng mất hào hứng vì cứ tưởng là cầu thủ tập dợt chứ không có đá thiệt.

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Lúc hắt hơi người ta bảo là nên dùng khuỷu che miệng chứ không dùng bàn tay. Bây giờ lấy khuỷu tay chạm nhau cũng có thể truyền covid cho người khác.

Có thể dùng cái chảo chạm nhau cũng được. Gần chỗ đó cũng hắt hơi mà ít ai để ý.

Giải thưởng Ba Ếch (XXX) Vàng: #PlasticFans

South Korean football team apologises for using sex dolls to fill stands
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...to-fill-stands

The K-League club FC Seoul said the dolls, which had been dotted around stands currently off-limits to supporters due to the coronavirus outbreak, had been ordered inadvertently after a “misunderstanding” with the supplier.

But FC Seoul’s attempt to bring a touch of realism to Sunday’s match against Gwangju FC backfired after social media users noticed that the mannequins looked more like sex dolls.

Sao không treo tấm bạt lớn có in hình cổ động viên trong mấy trận mùa trước cho nó tiện lợi? Để có 10 em ngồi trên nguyên cái khán đài đâu có thấm thia gì.

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Để có 10 em ngồi trên nguyên cái khán đài đâu có thấm thia gì.

Chắc để nhiều sợ mấy nam cầu thủ lo ra. Mà các cổ động viên này đâu có phun đâu cũng đeo khẩu trang hết trơn.

Biệt Thự
    Có thể project hình ảnh hâm mộ viên trong những trận đấu cũ với tiếng reo hò vang dội lên venue như trong các chương trình light shows? Khỏi sợ các ma nơ canh bị fans trộm cắp ôm về nhà.
    Có khi trời nắng, có khi trời mưa.

Em nghĩ nên xếp mấy con thú nhồi bông làm khán "giả" ngồi trong sân vận động chắc sẽ có thêm nhiều người coi tivi, vừa là đá banh vừa là trưng bày nghệ thuật - an art installation.

Báo chí sẽ đăng tít lớn:
    - Animals fill stadium for exciting human-fight
    - Human rights groups condemn cruel spectacle
    - Injured players to be put out of misery after wild match

Tất cả vì sự nghiệp của vợ con chúng ta: " ... I'm not going into training to protect my family's health - Watford captain Deeney"

Troy Deeney: Watford captain says he will not return to training

Troy Deeney has scored six goals in the Premier League this season

Watford captain Troy Deeney says he will not return to training because he fears for his family's health amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Premier League teams are starting non-contact training from Tuesday.

Deeney does not want to put his baby, who has had breathing difficulties, "in more danger" and has raised concerns over the increased risk to black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) players.

"We're due back in this week, I've said I'm not going in," Deeney, 31, said.

Watford are not due to train on Tuesday and it is understood the club do not have a problem with Deeney's stance.

In an interview with the Times at the weekend, manager Nigel Pearson expressed his own concerns about the situation and said he would not insist on players reporting for training.

Speaking to Eddie Hearn and Tony Bellew on Talk the Talk YouTube show, Deeney added: "It only takes one person to get infected within the group and I don't want to be bringing that home.

"My son is only five months old, he had breathing difficulties, so I don't want to come home to put him in more danger."

Deeney raises BAME risks

The Office for National Statistics says black men and women are nearly twice as likely to die from coronavirus as white people in England and Wales.

Michael Bennett, the director of player welfare at the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), says he has been called by players, particularly from the particularly from the BAME group, who are concerned about the risks.

Last Wednesday, Deeney was in a meeting with the Premier League, other team captains and medical experts.

He said: "My problem was in the meeting, I asked very simple questions.

"For black, Asian and mixed ethnicities, they're four times more likely to get the illness, they're twice as likely to have long lasting illnesses - is there anything extra, additional screening, heart stuff to see if people have got problems with that? No. OK, well I feel that should be addressed.

"I can't get a haircut until mid-July but I can go and get in a box with 19 people and go and jump for a header and nobody could answer the questions, not because they didn't want to, just because they don't know the information.

"So I said if you don't know the information, why would I put myself at risk?"

Bennett said: "I'm not sure how significant [the risk] is in that particular area, all we can do is talk to them about that.

"There have been players that have come on to me with concerns about going back because of health issues, and I want to put on record that from a PFA welfare point of view the health and safety of players has to come first before anything else."

Majority of Newcastle players satisfied - Bruce

At Monday's meeting, Premier League clubs agreed to stage one of the return-to-training protocols. As well as training being restricted to groups of no more than five, sessions must last no longer than 75 minutes for each player. Social distancing must be adhered to.

Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce said the league had been "meticulous" over the protocols and "done everything they possibly can to make sure that everything is safe" for the return to training.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said: "The vast majority of our squad have seen it and are satisfied. But everybody's personal circumstances are different. You could have a pregnant wife at home or you could have a sick mother-in-law or whatever. We'd have to respect them."

/*src: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52721397

Premier League: Six positive coronavirus tests across three clubs

There were six positive tests for coronavirus across three Premier League clubs on Sunday and Monday, as the top flight prepares to resume in June.

The unnamed players or staff who have tested positive from the 748 total tests conducted will now self-isolate for seven days.

Squads are starting non-contact training from Tuesday.

The Premier League has been suspended since 13 March because of the Covid-19 pandemic, with 92 fixtures remaining.

The league had previously identified 12 June for matches to possibly start again, but there is now an expectation this will need to be pushed back.

"The Premier League is providing this aggregated information for the purposes of competition integrity and transparency," it said in a statement.

"No specific details as to clubs or individuals will be provided by the league and results will be made public in this way after each round of testing."

At Monday's "Project Restart" meeting, English top-flight clubs agreed to stage one of the return-to-training protocols.

As well as training in small groups of no more than five, sessions must last no longer than 75 minutes for each player. Social distancing must be adhered to.

/*src.: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52726278