Register
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Sao bữa nay mới nhắc mà mai có đá bên Tây ban nha rồi. Xếp cho nghỉ sớm để đi biểu tình chiều nay cho nên chạy ra tiệm mới phát hiện mấy kết bia Đức kia đã bán sạch, vì cúm dịch nên chưa có hàng mới. Biết vậy hồi đó mua nguyên tiệm luôn (đồng tiền đi trước là đồng tiền khôn).

Khi về hỏi bác coi hàng
    Thùng bia đã bán cho người chuyên tay
    (Nguyễn Dượu)

Hello football, my old friend
    I've come to watch Messi again
    (The Sound of Stadium)

Barcelona get off to flying restart at Real Mallorca
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-real-mallorca

Khán đài không có khán giả nhưng trên ti vi thì nhà đài xài máy móc thêm nhiều màu sắc lên khán đài cho đỡ thấy trống trãi, thêm tiếng reo hò tùy theo tình thế nữa. Đó gọi là "lộng khán giả thành chân."

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post

I've come to watch Messi again

Trận này muốn coi Messi chỉ cần mở TV phút 93 là được rồi mà, đâu cần ngồi lâu cho tốn bia Đức.

http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Anh bạn trẻ này còn leo rào chạy vô tới sân cỏ để coi Messi.

La Liga to prosecute pitch invader at Real Mallorca-Barcelona match
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...arcelona-match

The fan, a French Mallorca resident, spoke to the Spanish radio station Cadena Cope after being ejected by security personnel and police, revealing he had scaled a two-metre fence to access the stadium.

“I had planned this ever since I knew the match was happening, I wanted a photo with Messi and to meet him because he’s my idol,” he said. Mallorca said they were investigating how the fan had got into the stadium.

Anh này còn may, không bị đè cổ xuống.

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Anh bạn trẻ này còn leo rào chạy vô tới sân cỏ để coi Messi.

Anh này còn may, không bị đè cổ xuống.
    Chiêu chèn cổ là US-style có nhãn hiệu khỏi cần chứng mà. Ể mà anh này sao lọt được vô sân cũng hay, giả làm búp bê?

Mấy hôm nay ngày nào cũng có đá banh, cả tuần tha hồ xem.

No dồn đá góp.
    (Túc ngữ)

Premier league giữ lời hứa. Trận đầu tiên Aston Villa vs Sheffield United.
    Cầu thủ "không tên", chỉ có "Black Lives Matter":

/* hình: BBC.com

Aston Villa & Sheffield United players take a knee at kick-off

A 'Black Lives Matter' badge will also feature on all playing shirts for the rest of the season.

Aston Villa and Sheffield United's players took a knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement immediately following the whistle to kick-off the first Premier League game of the restarted season.

Referee Michael Oliver blew the whistle before also taking a knee on the pitch.

Villa's players and staff wore black shirts with the words 'Black Lives Matter' on in the warm-up.

A black banner was also on display at Villa Park during the match.

A joint statement issued by both clubs shortly after kick-off said they "were proud to stand in solidarity" with the actions of their players and coaching staff in "expressing our collective support for the Black Lives Matter movement."

Both clubs also said they hoped that the act of 'taking a knee' will "send a strong message of unity and amplify the many messages of support from Premier League players and the wider football family".

Colin Kaepernick started using the action symbolically during the pre-game national anthem in the NFL in 2016 in protest at police violence against African-Americans in the United States.

The Premier League announced their support for the movement for racial equality following the death of George Floyd in the United States which sparked protests worldwide.

Floyd, a 46-year-old unarmed black man, died as a white police officer held a knee on his neck for nearly nine minutes on 25 May.

Players' names will be replaced on the back of their shirts with the words 'Black Lives Matter' in all of the first 12 matches of the restarted Premier League season.

A 'Black Lives Matter' badge will also feature on all playing shirts for the rest of the season.

Goalkeeper Pepe Reina (left), defender Tyrone Mings (centre) and midfielder Jack Grealish (right) warming up for Aston Villa

'That touched my heart'

Former Crystal Palace striker Clinton Morrison said the moment players took a knee in the opening game of the restart was "special".

He told BBC Radio 5 Live: "That was special, that touched my heart. I didn't expect that. You could see it was planned. It was magnificent. Credit to both sets of players and staff."

Former Arsenal and England striker Ian Wright said Premier League players wearing 'Black Lives Matter' on their shirts shows the league wants to be on the right side of history.

"What the Premier League have done, is to give them the power," said Wright, who was sent racist abuse on social media last month.

Research by UK Sport and Sport England last year found that black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) people accounted for just 5.2% of board members across the 130 sport organisations they fund, including the Football Association.

According to the 2011 Census, around 13% of the population of England and Wales is from a BAME background.

/* src.: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53085409
    Last edited by Triển; 06-17-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Y phục xứng đạo đức.

Người đẹp vì diện mạo
    Áo đẹp vì logo...