Register
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SauDong View Post
    Nhìn tấm bảng trên, tìm hoài mà hổng thấy Dziệt Lam iu vấu.Hic hic... Chắc đang còn dấu nhân tài... Hồng Kông, Thái Lan mà cũng đoạt vàng rồi. Tui còn nhớ, phút chót trận chung kết Thái Cực Đạo, cô bé Thái vùng lên lấy điểm và đoạt HCV... thật là ấn tượng!
    Mà nè, sao thứ hạng 32, lại có tới hai nước Spain ???
    Chác tại tay đánh máy ngủ gục nên đánh 2 lần

Du lịch 15 ngàn.

Quote Originally Posted by equineink.com
    "...
    Thousands of athletes are arriving in Tokyo, including 325 Olympic horses, who will compete in both Olympic and Paralympic events . The first 35 horses to arrive are those competing in Dressage which landed in Tokyo today, flying from Belgium to Tokyo via Dubai (for refueling). The flight took 18 hours and cost about $15,000 per horse. Although the Haneda airport is well versed in handling human travelers, it is the first time the airport has handled equine cargo. Nothing like starting with such specialized and valuable horses!
    ..."

/* src.: https://equineink.com/2021/07/15/oly...rive-in-tokyo/

http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post

Sết xịt

'SEXIST' Pink offers to pay Norway women’s handball team’s fines for refusing to wear bikini bottoms ahead of Tokyo 2020
    Kealan Hughes
    13:01, 26 Jul 2021Updated: 13:35, 26 Jul 2021

Germany gymnasts protest with full-body leotards
    Germany's gymnastics team wore full-body suits during qualifications at the Tokyo Olympics on Sunday in a protest against the sexualization of women in the sport.

The leotards included skin-colored accents

Germany's female gymnasts took a stand against the sexualization of women in their sport by wearing unitards instead of the common bikini-cut leotards.

The team, made out of Sarah Voss, Pauline Schäfer, Elisabeth Seitz and Kim Bui, had already worn unitards during training on Thursday, but said the decision to compete in them was only made shortly before the meet.

"We sat together today and said, OK, we want to have a big competition," 21-year-old Voss said.

"As you are growing up as a woman, it is quite difficult to get used to your new body in a way.

"We want to make sure everyone feels comfortable and we show everyone that they can wear whatever they want and look amazing, feel amazing, whether it is in a long leotard or a short one."

Tokyo 2020 is the first Summer Olympics since the imprisonment of US coach Larry Nassar, who sexually abused hundreds of athletes, including superstar Simone Biles.

Germany's Kim Bui performing in the unitard at the Tokyo Olympics.

Voss said they wanted to become "role models" and the team's actions drew praise from their fellow athletes.

"I think it's really cool that they have the guts to stand on such a huge arena and show girls from all over the world that you can wear whatever you want," said Norwegian gymnast Julie Erichsen. "I applaud them for that."

When the team wore their unitards for the first time back in April, Seitz told DW that she hoped women in other sports would follow their lead.

"I want every woman in every sport to have the opportunity to decide by herself what she wants to wear," she said.

Outfits covering legs are authorized in international competitions but up until now they had almost exclusively been worn for religious reasons.

Germany's gymnastics team did not qualify for finals.

ftm/ (Reuters/AP)

/* src.: https://www.dw.com/en/tokyo-2020-ger...rds/a-58639442

Germany gymnasts protest with full-body leotards
    Mấy chị bơi đua mà cũng bó toàn thân, che kín đùi chứ đâu có bận bì ki ni nữa. Chắc kêu là "bodykini".

Thất nhật tại Nhật, 15 phút tại ngoại:

Dutch skateboarder Jacobs calls Olympic quarantine conditions ‘inhuman’
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jul/28/dutch-skateboarder-jacobs-calls-olympic-quarantine-conditions-inhuman

Candy Jacobs has been in isolation for eight days and missed the street event in skateboarding’s debut as an Olympic sport. The Netherlands athlete said she had to force officials to allow her a supervised short break for some fresh air away from her room, where the window doesn’t open.

“Not having any outside air is so inhuman,” the 31-year-old Jacobs said in a video message posted on Instagram. “It’s mentally super draining ... definitely more than a lot of humans can handle.”

Jacobs was removed from the Olympic Village and put in a quarantine facility for people at the Tokyo Games infected with the virus. On her seventh day of isolation, she said she refused to move.

After more than seven hours, she said, officials agreed she could stand at an open window under supervision for 15 minutes.

“Having that first breath of outside air was the saddest and best moment in my life,” Jacobs said.

Không khí đâu phải là lương thực!

Got gold in the debut. @usab3x3
    wins the first-ever Olympic 3x3 basketball tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Không khí đâu phải là lương thực!
    Sorry, "Fresh air" không phải là "hàng thiết yếu". Không ăn được.

Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Mấy chị bơi đua mà cũng bó toàn thân, che kín đùi chứ đâu có bận bì ki ni nữa. Chắc kêu là "bodykini".

Ể, quan trọng à nha, rách quần sịp bơi là hết phá kỷ lục thế giới kìa. Phải trong chặt ngoài chặt mới được.

Hàng thiết yếu đấy thây:

Milak angry despite win, says hole in suit prevented record

Kristof Milak is the dominant force in swimming's butterfly event and the man who broke Michael Phelps' 10-year-old world record in the 200-meter fly at the world championships in 2019

TOKYO -- How dominant is Hungarian butterfly swimmer Kristof Milak right now? Ask his competitors at the Olympics.

Japanese silver medalist Tomoru Honda said he had zero chance of beating Milak in the 200-meter butterfly final on Wednesday. Bronze medalist Federico Burdisso of Italy rated his own chances the same.

“I think it was impossible to win this race,” Burdisso said. “Because, you know, Milak is Milak.”

One thing did threaten to knock Milak off his stride, though: A tear in his swimming shorts.

Milak noticed the hole about 10 minutes before the race, he said, leading to a late change and a loss of focus. That little tear didn't stop him powering home to win gold by nearly two seconds. But it did spoil his chances of setting a new world record at his first Olympics, Milak said.

As if to underline his disgust, Milak produced the offending pair of swim shorts from a plastic bag, poked his finger through the tear, and then threw them down on a table.

"I have a routine, a rhythm," Milak said through a translator. “I am in focus but this situation broke my focus and that problem caused the time.”

The time was still a new Olympic record of 1 minute, 51.25 seconds. But with the gold medal effectively in the bag — no one disputes that — Milak's aim was to set a new world record at Tokyo Aquatics Centre and better his own mark of 1:50.73 from the world championships in 2019.

“I didn’t swim for the medal, but for the time,” he said. “I wanted to swim a personal best and a personal best for me means the world record. And that wasn’t a world record so I am a little bit disappointed.”

Milak is clearly the new dominant force in the fly having broken Michael Phelps' 10-year-old world record at the words. And at 21 years old, he'll have many more chances for more records.

As for the future of the swim shorts, Milak was asked if he'd thrown them away yet.

“I still have them,” he replied. “But it's just a matter of time.”

/* src.: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSt...ecord-79110768