Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Chờ tháng sau chắc dầu cải sẽ rẻ.

Spinach xào tỏi thành Spinach luộc chấm mắm nêm?

Chờ hoa chờ đến bao giờ
    mấy hôm dầu đã xa bờ
    nhiều đêm cô đơn chờ hoa với lá
    buồn quá cơn mưa hắt hiu
    đưa bụng về trong cô liêu

(Chờ dầu - Năm Phương)
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

Spinach luộc chấm mắm tôm nghe có lý nha. Rau đó cho vô chảo khô đậy vung lại là chín rồi khỏi cần xào mất công rửa chảo với lau bếp. Nhất bữa lưỡng tiện.

Chiêu này người tài Việt Nam trên mạng gọi là gà hấp muối. Muối hột lót bên dưới, bỏ con gà vô, rải đầy kín con gà rau răm. Đậy nắp chờ gà chín, không dầu, không mỡ, không nước. Nghe rằng thơm phức mà không bị mặn, người già ăn không sợ tăng xông vì cao áp huyết.

Chuyện rau lang, mồng tơi, dền luộc chấm mắm nêm là lan rộng theo chiến tranh Việt Cộng sang bên này, mình biến đổi thành Spinach luộc chấm mắm nêm. Thiệt là không tệ nha. Tuy nhiên nhớ đừng thấy được làm tới. Tự vì rau Spinach ăn nhiều không tốt. Một tuần một bó thôi.

Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Mười phút nữa có chuyến xe lửa kế tiếp từ Ba Lan đến
    Lên xe tiễn nhau đi chưa bao giờ buồn thế…

The people who keep the refugee trains running out of Ukraine
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ne-photo-essay

Ukrainian Railways employs more than 230,000 people, and almost all its employees have stayed in the country to work, making long, dangerous journeys every day to get people to safety.

Ukrainian Railways has been engaged in one of the most impressive elements of Ukraine’s war effort. Several million people have travelled west to safety on evacuation trains, while the carriages have returned east packed with tonnes of humanitarian aid.

While stations in the areas under Russian occupation are now closed, the trains have continued running even to cities like Kharkiv, which has been under constant Russian fire.

Since the war started 64 employees have died and 71 have been injured, he said, counting incidents at work and those at the homes of employees.

At the peak of the evacuation programme, 200,000 people a day were travelling west, on trains that were made free of charge for everyone, with women and children having priority.

There were heartbreaking scenes at Kyiv’s central station during the early part of the war, as residents feared the capital could face the same fate as Mariupol, Kharkiv and other cities and scrambled to get out as quickly as possible. The trains were often crowded, uncomfortable and sweaty inside, but they did the job. In the first two weeks of the war alone, 2 million passengers were taken to safety.

Tuyết rơi mỏng manh buồn
    Ga Lviv đèn vàng
    Cầm tay nhau muốn khóc
    Nói chi cũng muộn màng

Chị ngã em nâng

Chú thích: Serbia sau khi tách khỏi Nam Tư giữa thập niên 90 trở thành nước độc lập, nhưng không vào Liên Âu. Chỉ là cảm tình viên. EU chưa chấp nhận Serbia vì sự bất ổn chính trị tại quốc gia này và Serbia không cùng chính sách đối ngoại với 28 quốc gia trong Liên Âu và nhiều sự khác biệt nữa.

Tuổi đã buồn:

The teenagers who fled Mariupol
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...riupol-ukraine

The next morning when I woke at 5.30am I didn’t immediately understand that it was explosions, and not my alarm clock, that had woken me up. My bed was shaking from the shockwaves.

My mum and I came out of our bedrooms, barely understanding what was happening. For the first few hours we sat together, waiting for it all to finish, but the bombing just got worse. So we packed a suitcase and ran to my grandparents’ basement.

As soon as I got into the basement I realised my life as I had known it was over. Hockey, work, friends, a man with whom I was very much in love, all of these things finished that day. That is probably why I do not feel anything any more: no fear, no pain, no anger, no desire to live. I feel like I died at 5.30am on 24 February.
    Trời xanh quen thói tuổi hồng đánh ghen
    (Đoạn trường thanh xuân)

Thương cảm quá ...

Hail to the Chef:

Chef Jose Andres on food aid for Ukraine

Cám ơn Chef.

Mười phút của chuyến tàu từ Mạc tư khoa: a picture says a thousand deaths…

the train station where Russians are greeted with images of war
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ar-photographs

The passengers on the train were heading to the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad, which can be accessed via rail only by crossing through Lithuania, and on the platform outside they were faced with images of war and destruction.

Twenty-four large photographs
    , graphically depicting bombed-out Ukrainian cities, dead Ukrainian children and bloodied Ukrainian bodies with shrapnel wounds, have been installed here by Lithuania’s rail provider LTG, which also provides the locomotive that pulls the Russian carriages through EU territory.

They all carry the same message in Russian, which is repeated through the public address system as the train stops: “Today, Putin is killing civilians in Ukraine. Do you support this?”

The installation at Vilnius central station is symbolic of a Baltic nation that doesn’t so much look cowed by the war in a fellow former Soviet state, as emboldened to tell the world it needs finally to stand up to Russia.

In the centre of Vilnius, Ukrainian flags outnumber Lithuanian ones, with the yellow and blue draped around government buildings, sprayed on old city walls or wrapped as scarves around shopfront mannequins.

On 1 April Lithuania became the first EU country to announce that it had abandoned Russian gas, instead meeting its energy demands via a floating LNG terminal in the port town of Klaipėda.
    Đi một ngày đàng đọc một hàng tin.
    (Tục ngữ)