Register
Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1689

Thread: Âu

  1. #1671
    I can't breathe. ốc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ốcland
    Posts
    8,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Có "tăng" để giảm?


    Yêu nhau gởi Báo cho nhau:

    Germany urged to send tanks to Ukraine
    Leopard 2s needed now to stop Russian assault
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...kraine-leopard

    Ukraine on Saturday denounced the “global indecision” of its allies in providing heavy-duty modern tanks, saying “today’s indecision is killing more of our people”.

    “Every day of delay is the death of Ukrainians. Think faster,” tweeted presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak.

    In a joint statement – and a rare public criticism of Europe’s top power – the foreign ministers of the three Baltic states of
    Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania said they “call on Germany to provide Leopard tanks to Ukraine now”.
    Chúc Ukraine hoà bình hoà bình
    Ngày máu xương thôi tuôn rơi
    Ngày ấy quê hương yên vui
    Đợi nhau về trong chén rượu đầy vơi

    (Chai rượu mừng)

  2. #1672
    Biệt Thự Triển's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Yêu nhau gởi Báo cho nhau:

    Coi chừng đào mỏ...

    the Defense Ministry agreed to pay Hr 17 for one egg, while its price at one of the capital’s stores is about Hr 7.
    10 Hr = 25 cent, 17 Hr = 43 cent. Gà đẻ trứng vàng.


    Parliament summons Defense Ministry leadership following corruption allegations
    by The Kyiv Independent news deskJanuary 21, 2023 9:33 pm


    Defense minister Oleksii Reznikov attends a press conference in Kyiv on Nov. 7, 2022. (SERGEI SUPINSKY/AFP via Getty Images)

    Ukraine’s parliamentary committee on national security, defense, and intelligence summons top officials of the Defense Ministry to address journalists’ allegations that the ministry is buying food for the army at inflated prices.

    Ukrainian newspaper Zn.Ua reported on Jan. 21 that the Defense Ministry purchased food for the military at prices two to three times higher than it is sold at Kyiv grocery stores.

    This indicates a possible corruption scheme, according to Zn.Ua. The Defense Ministry has not provided any comments yet.

    The ministry allegedly signed an Hr 13.16 billion ($360 million) contract for food purchases in 2023, Zn.Ua reported.

    “Regarding purchases by the Ministry of Defense, such inflated prices are not only for food,” lawmaker Mariana Bezuhla, deputy head of the parliament's national security committee, said on Facebook.

    According to Bezuhla, who represents the governing Servant of the People faction, Ukraine’s State Audit Service and law enforcement are looking into Defense Ministry's spending.

    “We are expecting loud conclusions,” she said.

    Bezuhla praised Defense Ministry for doing a lot amid the war, however, said that mistakes and possible corruption shouldn’t be overlooked.

    Mykhailo Podolyak, an advisor to the head of the President’s Office, confirmed that the audit is underway.

    “If the allegations confirm, we should find those who signed this contract for Hr 13 billion, conduct an investigation and then make these people accountable,” Podolyak said in a televised statement.

    On Jan. 21, Zn.Ua reported that it had obtained a 2023 Defense Ministry contract for food procurement from its sources in the military.

    The newspaper says the contract for a total of Hr 13.16 billion was signed on Dec. 23 and envisages food deliveries to Ukrainian soldiers stationed in Poltava, Sumy, Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Chernihiv, and Cherkasy oblasts.

    The contract does not stipulate food supply to the front-line areas where “the delivery alone can make any purchase more expensive,” Zn.Ua said.

    According to the report, the Defense Ministry agreed to pay Hr 17 for one egg, while its price at one of the capital’s stores is about Hr 7.


    /* src. https://kyivindependent.com/news-fee...on-alligations


    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

  3. #1673
    I can't breathe. ốc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ốcland
    Posts
    8,685
    Trứng nông dân bán lẻ ngoài chợ xách tiền ra mua hai ba trái thì rẻ hơn là đúng rồi. Trứng bán cả một kho cho quân đội thì còn phải tính thêm tiền xe vận chuyển, tiền điện máy lạnh, tiền luật sư làm hợp đồng, tiền kế toán làm sổ sách, tiền trừ hao từng bể, tiền dự phòng trứng lên giá, tiền hành chánh đủ thứ.

    Giao trứng cho ác my (army).
    (Thành ngữ)

  4. #1674
    Biệt Thự Triển's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Trứng nông dân bán lẻ ngoài chợ xách tiền ra mua hai ba trái thì rẻ hơn là đúng rồi. Trứng bán cả một kho cho quân đội thì còn phải tính thêm tiền xe vận chuyển, tiền điện máy lạnh, tiền luật sư làm hợp đồng, tiền kế toán làm sổ sách, tiền trừ hao từng bể, tiền dự phòng trứng lên giá, tiền hành chánh đủ thứ.

    Giao trứng cho ác my (army).
    (Thành ngữ)
    Trứng này chắc là trứng Trần Thị Nguyệt Thu nên hơi mắc.
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

  5. #1675
    I can't breathe. ốc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ốcland
    Posts
    8,685
    Một phát một chim:

    France protests: man lost testicle after clashes with police
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-with-police

    Doctors had to amputate the testicle of a young man who got clubbed in the groin by a police officer during demonstrations in Paris last week, according the man’s lawyer.

    Images and footage from Thursday’s demonstrations circulating online show a policeman hitting a man on the ground between the legs, and then leaving. The man is seen holding a camera.

    The 26-year-old, identified in the French press as an engineer, said he was knocked to the ground, allegedly by an officer, while taking photos during a confrontation between demonstrators and police. Another officer charged at him and allegedly planted his club in the man’s groin.
    Quân Pháp bất vị dân.

  6. #1676
    I can't breathe. ốc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ốcland
    Posts
    8,685
    Mắt lệ cho người cá:

    France to take legal action over plastic pellet spill
    https://www.theguardian.com/environm...c-pellet-spill

    The white pellets the size of grains of rice, nicknamed “mermaids’ tears”, have been appearing on beaches in France and Spain for the last year. They are believed to have come from shipping containers lost in the Atlantic Ocean.

    Dozens of volunteers turned up at the weekend to sift through sand at Pornic on France’s north-west coast to collect some of the beads, formally called industrial plastic granules (IPG), measuring less than 1.5mm. Environmental activists admit it is a hopeless task.

    Jean-Michel Brard, the mayor of Pornic, said he had filed a legal complaint along with two other mayors from affected seaside resorts in the region. However, officials say it is impossible to identify the origin of the beads.
    Thôi cầm cái vợt này vớt một chút nhựa buồn
    Hớt lên cho bờ cát vơi đi niềm đớn đau…

    (Từ công dã tràng)

  7. #1677
    Biệt Thự Triển's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by ốc View Post
    Yêu nhau gởi Báo cho nhau:
    Germany to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine — reports
    2 hours ago

    Not-yet-confirmed news reports from several outlets say Germany's government has decided to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine along with allies. This follows a fairly long-running debate.


    German news magazine Der Spiegel and others published stories on Tuesday evening saying that the government in Berlin had decided to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.

    This follows a long-running debate on the issue among NATO allies, and comes after Poland formally asked Berlin for permission to send some of its Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine earlier on Tuesday.

    Spiegel magazine reported that the decision would involve sending at least one company of Leopard 2A6 tanks.

    Spiegel attributed its information to government sources but did not identify them. Broadcaster ntv issued a similar report, and the dpa news agency later said its "coalition sources" had said the same. But the government did not immediately comment publicly on the reports.

    German-made military equipment can only be sent to third countries with approval from Berlin. Spiegel reported that other European countries, including some in Scandinavia, would also supply their tanks to Kyiv.

    Although Germany's Defense Ministry, military, and several other actors would surely have been involved in discussions, ultimately the authority to make this decision rests with Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
    New defense minister hinted at movement earlier on Tuesday

    On Tuesday morning, at a meeting with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Berlin, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said, "I am expecting a decision to be reached shortly" when it came to exporting Leopard tanks to Ukraine.

    Pistorius said that various preparatory work had already begun to facilitate such exports should they be approved, tackling issues like ordnance, maintenance and repairs, and training Ukrainian troops to operate them.

    "We are already preparing ourselves for all of that," said Pistorius, who was only sworn in last Thursday following his predecessor's resignation. "And for the event of a positive decision, we will then be capable of acting very quickly."

    A decision or some form of announcement on this had been expected in some corners at last week's meeting of NATO and other countries' defense ministers at the US military air base in Ramstein in Germany, but it did not materialize. That was Pistorius' second official day in the role.

    The news also coincides with the Wall Street Journal reporting that the US would consider sending some comparable M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine.

    One reason Germany had given for its reticence was not wanting to be seen as "going it alone" within NATO.

    Britain is also sending comparable Challenger battle tanks to Ukraine, and France is said to be considering a similar step.

    /* src.: https://www.dw.com/en/germany-to-sen...rts/a-64503898
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

  8. #1678
    Biệt Thự Triển's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Germany to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine — reports
    2 hours ago

    Not-yet-confirmed news reports from several outlets say Germany's government has decided to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine along with allies. This follows a fairly long-running debate.


    German news magazine Der Spiegel and others published stories on Tuesday evening saying that the government in Berlin had decided to send Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.

    This follows a long-running debate on the issue among NATO allies, and comes after Poland formally asked Berlin for permission to send some of its Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine earlier on Tuesday.

    Spiegel magazine reported that the decision would involve sending at least one company of Leopard 2A6 tanks.

    Spiegel attributed its information to government sources but did not identify them. Broadcaster ntv issued a similar report, and the dpa news agency later said its "coalition sources" had said the same. But the government did not immediately comment publicly on the reports.

    German-made military equipment can only be sent to third countries with approval from Berlin. Spiegel reported that other European countries, including some in Scandinavia, would also supply their tanks to Kyiv.

    Although Germany's Defense Ministry, military, and several other actors would surely have been involved in discussions, ultimately the authority to make this decision rests with Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
    New defense minister hinted at movement earlier on Tuesday

    On Tuesday morning, at a meeting with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg in Berlin, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said, "I am expecting a decision to be reached shortly" when it came to exporting Leopard tanks to Ukraine.

    Pistorius said that various preparatory work had already begun to facilitate such exports should they be approved, tackling issues like ordnance, maintenance and repairs, and training Ukrainian troops to operate them.

    "We are already preparing ourselves for all of that," said Pistorius, who was only sworn in last Thursday following his predecessor's resignation. "And for the event of a positive decision, we will then be capable of acting very quickly."

    A decision or some form of announcement on this had been expected in some corners at last week's meeting of NATO and other countries' defense ministers at the US military air base in Ramstein in Germany, but it did not materialize. That was Pistorius' second official day in the role.

    The news also coincides with the Wall Street Journal reporting that the US would consider sending some comparable M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine.

    One reason Germany had given for its reticence was not wanting to be seen as "going it alone" within NATO.

    Britain is also sending comparable Challenger battle tanks to Ukraine, and France is said to be considering a similar step.

    /* src.: https://www.dw.com/en/germany-to-sen...rts/a-64503898


    Tin mới: tổng thống Biden tuyên bố gửi 1 tiểu đoàn chiến tăng, nghĩa là 31 chiếc Abrams hỗ trợ Ukraine.

    Posted at 18:0118:01
    Breaking

    Biden expected to announce full Abrams tank battalion for Ukraine

    President Biden is expected to announce that the US will send Ukraine the equivalent of one Ukrainian tank battalion - or 31 M1 Abrams tanks, according to senior administration officials.
    The US is also establishing a comprehensive training program for the vehicles, which are complicated to operate and maintain, Biden officials told reporters earlier on Wednesday.
    They said the tanks could take months to arrive because they are being provided through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which uses equipment from commercial vendors instead of the US stockpile.

    /* https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-64396659
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

  9. #1679
    Biệt Thự Triển's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post


    Tin mới: tổng thống Biden tuyên bố gửi 1 tiểu đoàn chiến tăng, nghĩa là 31 chiếc Abrams hỗ trợ Ukraine.

    Posted at 18:0118:01
    Breaking

    Biden expected to announce full Abrams tank battalion for Ukraine

    President Biden is expected to announce that the US will send Ukraine the equivalent of one Ukrainian tank battalion - or 31 M1 Abrams tanks, according to senior administration officials.
    The US is also establishing a comprehensive training program for the vehicles, which are complicated to operate and maintain, Biden officials told reporters earlier on Wednesday.
    They said the tanks could take months to arrive because they are being provided through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, which uses equipment from commercial vendors instead of the US stockpile.

    /* https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-64396659




    Ukraine sắp thành cái chùa rồi vì nhiều "tăng" quá.


    Breaking
    Norway commits to sending German-made tanks
    Some news just coming out of Oslo - Norway has confirmed it will also be sending German-made Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.
    Norwegian Defence Minister Bjørn Arild Gram told the broadcaster NRK, but he declined to say how many tanks Norway would deliver.

    /* src.: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-64396659
    http://dtphorum.com/pr4/signaturepics/sigpic726_7.gif Puck Futin

  10. #1680
    I can't breathe. ốc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ốcland
    Posts
    8,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Triển View Post
    Ukraine sắp thành cái chùa rồi vì nhiều "tăng" quá.
    Nhiều “tăng” thì thành “sư” đoàn.

    Đồ chùa?

    Ukraine calls for fighter jets after Germany’s offer of Leopard tanks
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-heavy-armour

    Germany’s offer of 14 Leopard tanks triggered calls from Ukraine’s government for western fighter jets and more heavy armour as it formally announced its forces’ retreat from the eastern town of Soledar after nine months of bloody battle.

    Kyiv lauded Berlin’s decision, along with reports the US was preparing to send its own Abrams tanks, but the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, and his ministers are also seeking to break a “taboo” on the provision of jets such as US-made F16s.
    Được voi đòi phi cơ.
    (Thành ngữ)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2023 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Forum Modifications By Marco Mamdouh